Chapter 5

There is a very explicit sex scene coming up
Getting Married

He wasn’t sure if I was ready or if I would want to after everything that has happened.  I knew that he was feeling like he was losing me and I didn’t want him to feel like that so I kissed him.  Then I mashed my body into his and put my hands around his shoulders.  He walked us over to the couch because he figured we wouldn’t make it to the bedroom.  He took my shirt off and threw it to the side.  I removed his and let it drop down and then he unbuttoned my pants and added them and his own the growing pile of clothes on the floor.  He laid me down and grabbed a blanket and then the rest of our clothes went to the floor.  He looked at me and then kissed me and then I felt him enter me.  We both sighed with how good it felt to have him inside me again.
He started moving inside of me and it felt so good that I threw my head back and moaned.  He kept going and was getting faster and I knew that I was close to having an orgasm.  I breathed out, “God  Leland I’m close.”  “I am too babe.”  He kept going and then I felt myself go over the edge.  It felt so good that I screamed, “OH GOD LELAND. I LOVE YOU. OH GOD HONEY HARDER. OH GOD LELAND. OH YES. YES. YES.”  As I was coming down he started to moan and groan and I knew that he was close.  Then all of the sudden he started screaming, “OH GOD BABE THIS FEELS SO GOOD.  I HAVE MISSED THIS.  OH GOD BABE. OH GOD. OH YES. YES. YES BABE.”  The he started to come down and he kissed me.  He rolled off of me and lay next to me.  He held me and stroked my head.
“God babe that was amazing.  I don’t think that it has ever been like that for me.”  “Well Leland we have had to wait and that made the payoff even better.”  Then there was a knock at the door.  Leland got up and put his pants on.  He opened the door and there stood Duane Lee.  “Hey bro you want to come out with me and get a drink.”  Leland said, “I think that I am going to stay here with Ash.  He looked around his brother and I grabbed the blanket and pulled it up to my chin.  Leland snapped his fingers at Duane Lee and he stood straight up again and grinned at his brother.  “I see that you have more pressing things to do than to go out to the bar with me.”  He walked away from the door and went to his car and got in.  Leland closed the door and turned around.  He laughed and said, “Well I am pretty sure that he knew what we were doing and there is no way to know how long he was standing out there.”
I giggled and said, “Well if he heard something that he didn’t want to then he shouldn’t have been standing out there listening.”  Leland walked over and laid down on me and the blanket and kissed me.  He said, “I want you to know that was the most amazing feeling that I have ever felt.  I have never screamed like that before.  I didn’t think that I was ever going to stop.  It felt so good that I just wanted to freeze time and stay in that moment forever.”  “You are really good at doing that.  I didn’t realize that I missed that as much as I did.  I want it to be like that forever.  I want to stay right here and do this with you and nothing else.”  “You wanna go take a shower with me?”  I nodded and he got up and grabbed my hand and pulled me up.  I went to grab his shirt and he stopped me.  “You won’t need any clothes in the shower.”  I said, “Yea but I have to walk to the bathroom and it would be weird if someone looked through the window and saw me walk through the house naked.”
“Well then let’s give them something to look at.”  Then he took his pants off and we went to the bathroom.  He turned on the water and got it to the temperature that he wanted and we got in.  We stood under the water and just held each other.  We washed each other and then turned the water off and got out.  We dried off and then went to the bedroom wearing nothing at all.  When we got to the bedroom Leland closed the door and picked me up and carried me to the bed.  He lay me down and then he lay on top of me.  He kissed me and I knew that he wanted to have sex again.  He got us under the covers and then he got on top of me.  He thrust into me and started going fast and hard.  I knew that he didn’t want to take a long time because he was so excited and he wanted to have another orgasm.  I wanted to cum with him so I said, “God baby go faster.   Oh God. Go harder Leland.”  He sped up and started going as fast as he could. 
He was going to so fast that I was extremely excited.  I felt myself go over the edge and start cumming.  I felt him tense up and then he erupted inside of me.  He was panting and moaning with his orgasm.  After I stopped cumming I held onto him because he was still in the middle of his.  When he finally stopped he lifted his head and pressed it to my forehead.  “I love you and I can’t wait until we are married.”  Panting I said, “I know I want to just be your wife right now.”  Leland said, “Well how about we skip the big wedding and just go and do it right now with a justice of the peace?”  I raised my eyebrow and thought about it and then said, “I am game if you are.”  “Let’s go right now and that way tomorrow at work we will be husband and wife.”  I nodded and we got up and got dressed.  We went to an all-night chapel and paid them and waited a couple of minutes.
Then it was our turn.  We walked down the aisle and the justice of the peace had a couple of people to be witnesses for us.  He said, “We are gathered together tonight to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.  If anyone objects let them speak now or forever hold their peace.  Ashleigh you repeat after me.  I Ashleigh take you Leland to be my loftily wedded husband.  In sickness and in health for Richer or for Poorer until death do you part?”  I repeated after the minister and then he turned to Leland and had him recite the same words.  Then he said, “By the power invested in me by the state of Hawaii I now pronounce you husband and wife.  You may kiss the bride.”  Leland smiled and leaned down and kissed me.  We thanked the minister and went to the truck and went back to the apartment.  Leland unlocked the door and opened it.  I started to walk in and he stopped me.
“I have to carry you over the thresh hold.”  He picked me up and carried me in the house.  He closed the door and locked it and carried me into the bedroom and put me down in front of the bed.  He unzipped my dress and then let it fall to the floor.  He took his shirt and jeans off and added them to the pile we had.  He laid me down and got on top of me.  He stroked my head and then he kissed me.  He entered me and started moving slowly.  He kissed me and then kissed my neck.  He kept going and was rubbing his hands over my body.  It felt so good that I wasn’t paying attention to anything but what we were doing.  My phone was on the bed and Leland must have hit a button with his foot because it lit up and called Duane Lee.  I was going to say something to Leland but then my orgasm hit at the same time as his.  I cried out, “LELAND OH GOD.  THAT FEELS REALLY GOOD.  I LOVE YOU. OH BABY. YES. YES.”  Leland screamed, “OH BABE. I LOVE YOU. OH SHIT. AHHH OH GOD.” 
We both came down and Leland said, “I love you my wife.  This is one of the best days of my life.”  We heard, “Um guys I think that you hit a button and called me.  I heard what you were doing and I want you to know that you two are loud.”  We looked around and found the phone at the end of the bed.  Leland pushed the hang up button and then looked at me and we both started laughing.  He rolled off of me and lay next to me and held me close to him.  We closed our eyes and went to sleep.