Volleyball

I put my knee pads on and then my shoes. I feel accomplished. I French braid my hair. And pick a shirt to wear with my spandex shorts. I put on a sports bra and a hoodie to go over it.

I walk out of the house and run to the park and back. I always take a run before a game. I'm so excited because today my boyfriend Johnny is flying in from Canada so he can see me play in my championship.

When I get there I start to warm up. When my team arrives I get happy. The court is my home. "Ok y/l/n your up to serve." My coach pats me on the back. My nerves sets in. It's not that I don't like serving first. Only cause I don't want to lose ya the first point.

I slap the ball. I slap it about five more times. Then I serve and run to my position.

A little while later the score for the first round is 25 to 21. We won the first round. As we rotate I'm about to serve but I hear a voice from the crowd.

"That's my girl serving. I'm so proud." I smile and blush. The people sush him though because it detracts the players while serving. I serve and no one hits it. One more point for the wining point. I slap the ball and my hand burns. The girl in the front try's to spike it but fumbles.

I scream and jump up and down. It makes me so happy. Suddenly someone's arms wrap around me. I look at Johnny. "You did it babe I'm so proud of you!" He hugs me tighter.

I love him. What would I do without him.

*~~*~*£~'

A/N hey guys isss me your author. Idk if I should make a part two for plane rides let me know please.