Meet and greet

I wake up more excited than ever. Today I get to meet my celebrity crush. I jump up out of bed. I put on a Johnny blue tie dyed shirt and my black PINK 86 hoodie and black leggings. It's winter in (enter where you live.) and it's freezing. I put on white converse and put my hair up in a messy bun.

"Are you ready to go?!?" My mom calls

"Are you ready to go?!?" My mom calls. We pull up and my mom smiles. "Ok just give me a call when your done?" She asks. I nod and walk in. I stand in the long line.

This girl turns and looks at me with a glare. I mean if looks could kill I'd be dead. She scoffs and turns around. She mumbles something to the girl next to her. The turns around a laughs. I look down at my clothes. Nothing wrong. Maybe they're just jealous that I'm prettier.

"Excuse me." I feel a tap in my shoulder. I turn to see a pretty girl with black hair and blue eyes. "Can me and my brother get in front of you please?" She pleads. I say yes since I'm too nice to say no. There was like 5 other groups that then got in front of me. I rolled my eyes feeling like I'll never meet Johnny.

Which means we'll never be together. Ahh it was all planed. Just kidding a girl could only wish. The boy In front of me turns around and laughs. " your ugly." He simply implies. "Yeah." The girl with him laughs. "My sister will be more impressive than you." He states.

I already feel sad. "Yeah Johnny will love me. But he'll kick a ugly girl like you." She smiles wickedly. "That's not true he's extremely nice to everyone." I state. "Not if your ugly he won't." After that I run out to the back. I sit down behind the dumpster. I cry but I don't want to call my mom if she sees that I'm just now called she'll get worried. I sit there crying. I'm glad that I don't wear makeup.

Just then I hear a familiar voice. "Hey mom Johnny and I are going to Starbucks for break is that ok?" "Mhm ok thanks mom love ya bye." Lauren. I try to stop crying but I can't. Lauren hears me and walks behind the dumpster. She looks confused. "What's wrong?" She asks sweetly.

Just then the one and only Johnny Orlando walks out. I shake my head. "Lauren where are you?" Johnny asks. "Over here." She stands up. "What are you doing ov-" he sees me and gets concerned. "What happened?" He asks. I end up telling them both what happened. They get mad at there fans. I frown.

"Your beautiful don't listen to the haters." Lauren smiles and Johnny nods. "We're going to Starbucks if you wanna come?" Johnny invites me. I smile and me and him laugh the whole time.

We end up exchanging numbers.

$/&/'(/?!/!.&
A few months later...........

I get on the plane my mom told me that we're going to see my uncle bob in Canada. I look down At my outfit. It was nice.

As we get off of the plane I see someone super familiar

As we get off of the plane I see someone super familiar. I run and jump into his arms. We've been texting for months. And now I get to see him. He twirls me around. It's the guy I love the one and only...

Johnny Orlando.