Sing

When I'm in the gym I really think I'm alone. I smile and run around. I start to hum the tune to if I were a boy by Beyoncé. Then I start to think of the song to scars to your beautiful. I smile stand in the center of the gym. I'm glad no one is in here cause I have bad stage fright. And I'm pretty sure my voice is trash.

I start the song.

She just wants to be beautiful.
She goes unnoticed, she knows no limits.
She craves attention, she praises and image.
She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor.
Oh, she don't see the light that's shining
Deeper than the eye can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover uo her pain and cut her woes away.

I look up smiling. I love this song. I hear about two people clapping. Johnny Orlando, Lauren Orlando. I get really nervous. "That was great." Johnny says to me. He's so amazing, my crush, my idol. I want to cry. And I do cry.

"Stage fright?" Lauren whispered to Johnny. He shrugged his shoulders. "Are you okay?" He asks. "I don't know. I have stage fright and then my idols appear." I say happy but scared. "What's you name?" He questions. "Y/n" He smiles.

"I don't see why you have stage fright your voice is beautiful." He smiles. "Yeah better than mine." Lauren speaks up. "Anyone can be better than you." He smirk making fun of his sister. She slaps him.

"You guys would be cute together." Is all Lauren says before walking away.