Chapter Two

Sam slowly sat up in bed, he looked next to him and screamed, he wasn't used to having someone next to him when he wakes up. George practically jumped four feet out of his skin.

"What happened?!," George looked around quickly.

"N-Nothing, I just..I'm not used to waking up with someone and I got a little scared," Oliver laughed some and laid his head on George's chest.

"Mmm, shhh, I'm tired," George smiled and wrapped his arms around Oliver. Oliver just nodded some and kissed his chest.
"Ollie, stop, it's eight am and you're going to make me horny,"  George kissed Oliver's cheek.

"G-George!," Oliver gently slapped him.

"What? I'm just being honest!," George chuckled and ran a hand through Oliver's hair.
"I need to go take a shower Ollie, I have a busy day of sitting on a throne and looking pretty," George grinned some and Oliver got off of George and pouted.
"You are welcome to join me," George got up and walked into the bathroom.

"Hey! Wait for me!,"

-

"George! You can not have a boyfriend!," This was George's father, he only stepped down from being king because he had gotten very ill.

"Well, I can, you just can't except it!," George laughed some and crossed his arms. Oliver was trying to hide himself in George's king robe thing.

"Of course I don't except it! How are you going to have children!," His father wasn't homophobic, he was just worried about how the family was going to continue.

"It is called adoption, father," George held Oliver close and smiled some.

"Just, promise me you'll have someone to take over when you are ready to step down," His father smiled some.

"I promise, and I'm sure Oliver would love to raise a child anyway!," George looked down at Oliver who just nodded some.

"Good, now I must go," The man left to go do what a dad that doesn't care about their children does.
          George groaned and sat back. Oliver whined and nuzzled into George.

"He needs to leave me alone, we haven't even even been dating for a week and he already wants children, I'm 27! And you are 21!," George sighed.

"Georgie, calm down, you are a king, he just wants to make sure that there is someone to take over him something ever happens to you, and plus, I think that if this works out, I would love kids!," Oliver looked up at him and smiled some.

"Oh..I thought you were just saying that, I guess that I wouldn't mind children, but I think that we should wait at least five to six months before we make any big decisions,"

-(ready for this? Imma do fandom crossing, but only with one character from BMC)

"Michael get back here!," Oliver ran around the castle(whatever its called)). He was chacing a five year old.

"Nope!!," Michael giggled and jumped onto his parents bed. Oliver jumped on as well and grinned before starting to tickle Michael.
          It had been seven months and George decided to suprise Oliver, that's how they got Michael. Let's just say, Oliver was ecstatic, but even that is an understatement.

"Oliver! Michael!," George walked in, he was trying to act angry.
"Why was I not told we were having a playdate?!," George dramatically fell onto the bed next to them.
          Michael grinned and climbed onto George's stomach.

"Hi papa!," Michael bounced on his stomach making him laugh some.

"You are lucky that you are so cute," He lifted the boy up and laid him on the bed before blowing a raspberry into his stomach. Oliver just watched and giggled, he loved this family.

"Papa!! Get oooofff!," Michael laughed and tried to push him off, didn't work. Michael was five and weighed at most 50 pounds, George was 28 and weighed about 190 pounds.

"Georgie, get off of him, we haven't even gotten ready for the day yet," Oliver poked George's cheek. George fake pouted and got up, Michael ran to the closet and hid in it.( Like I did for almost my whole life?)

          Oliver got the boy out of the closet and picked out his clothes. He wore a baby blue shirt and a pair of shorts with a blue hoodie. George wore his normal attire except today he but in green earings. Sam just wore a purple t-shirt with a jeans.

"Daddyyyy, I wanna go flower," Michael walked over to Oliver and smiled.

"You want to go to the garden?," Oliver grinned, he loved the garden. Michael quickly nodded and lifted up his arms so he could be carried.

"Georgie! We're going out to the garden!," Oliver picked up Michael and took him outside, there was four gaurds standing there to keep watch and make sure that no one hurt them. 

          Michael squirmed out of Oliver's arms and went over to the large fountain. He just stared at it so Oliver walked over and screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!,"