Chapter Three

((I love Lin's smile, it makes me so happy))

          Oliver sat in the room holding Michael close. They had found a dead body in the fountain, he understood why no one found it, the fountain was in the middle of the garden where almost no one went. Unfortunately, the body was of their dearest friend Charles Lee. At the moment, Lafayette was comforting the two of them, Michael was just crying because Oliver was crying.

          Eventually Lafayette had to take Michael with him and go to John Laurens' house so that he wouldn't have to stay with a sobbing Oliver.

-

"So, this is little Michael?! Oh my, he is so adorable!," This was Aaron Burr. Everyone stood confused, apparently he had a soft side for children.

"Hi," Michael waved. He was quickly picked up and hugged tightly by Aaron. Michael stuck his tongue out.
"Suck my peepee!," Michael giggled and Aaron was swooning over how cute this child was.

"Alright, Burr, let the kid go," John crossed his arms and walked over.
Michael squirmed from Aaron's arms and looked around. He found a small fish tank so he walked over and tried to jump up to see what was in it.
          John walked over and picked him up so he could see his turtles...he had five.

The man hand five turtles.

          Michael gasped, grinned, and giggled happily. The turtles weren't doing much, just swimming around or sitting on a rock that was out of the water.

"Wanna hold one? You need to be very, very careful," John watched as the boy nodded his head quickly. He stuck his hand into the tank and picked up the one on the rock. Michael pet it's head gently and smiled. John carried him over to the couch and set him down before handing him the turtle. Michael held the turtle close, the turtle just kinda sat there. They didn't do much.

-

        George was trying to comfort Oliver, it wasn't going well.

"It was Charles, George, he was my best friend!," Oliver sobbed out. George sighed and nodded.

"I know baby, but you have to be strong for Michael," George rubbed his back and sighed once again.

-

"How the hell did he even get there!! You are supposed to make sure that no body can get into the castle or onto the property! I have a fucking child now!! Security should be doubled! Tripled even!," George was screaming at his guards.

"Sir, we didn't know he was there, or that someone else was there," One of the guards argued.

"EXACTLY!! YOU IDIOTS!! I SHOULS HAVE ALL OF YOUR HEADS!! IF IT WASN'T FOR OLIVER THAN ALL OF YOU WOULD BE EXECUTED!," George punched a wall that was next to one of their heads. Suddenly a little kid was giggling and clinging to George's leg.
          George smiled and picked up Michael. He spun him around before hugging him tightly.

"Daddy, me come here, calm you," Michael still had trouble making full sentences, they were hoping that he eventually learned.

"Daddy wanted you to come here and calm me down?," George smiled some.

"Yep," Michael giggled and nodded. George carried him back inside and kissed all over his face.

"Can you take me to him?," George set the boy down then held his hand so he could be leaded to Oliver. Michael led him into the kitchen where Oliver was making...something. George walked over and wrapped his arms around Oliver's waist. He jumped practically four feet out of his skin.

"Oh jeez, d-don't scare me like that!," Oliver turned around and smiled some, he planted a small kiss on the others lips. Michael made a fake gagging noise, he tried to make it sound to real and actually gagged. Oliver quickly went over to him and picked him up. He handed the boy a cookie and kissed the tip of his nose.
"Thank for getting papa for me," Oliver chuckled some as Michael just shoved the cookie in his mouth amd nodded.

"You're going to spoil his dinner, you should have given him that for dessert," George took a cookie and ate it.

"Mhm, what about you?," Oliver giggled some, Michael ran to his room to go do what Michael does. George pat his stomach and smiled some.

"I've got room, Ollie," He laughed some.

"Hey, I love your body," Oliver pouted and hugged George.

"I know you do, because I make it work, that doesn't mean I'm not fat though," George suddenly felt pretty insecure.

"Georgie, shush, you are not fat! You are the same weight as most 6'2" 28 year old men!," Oliver kissed George quickly. George sighed and poked his stomach.

"I'm fat, Ollie," George whined and kept poking his stomach.