The Accident(s)

Some Gwaine/Merlin. Because reasons...

Merlin has had to live as a man since she was 17 summers old. It was all her magic's fault.

"Merlin! Would you please stop being a lazy lump and help me with this."

The girl yawned at her best friend. "Sorry,Will. I don't fancy swords."

He groaned. "If only you weren't a girl."

"You'd like that wouldn't you. I bet you I'd be an excellent man!" She stands dusting the dirt from her dress. "I will be a gentleman."

"Oh, you wish."

"Fine. I do wish. I'll be the best man you'll ever meet!" In a bright flash the young woman was gone and in her place stood a boy with the same dark hair and bluebird eyes. He was naked. "Aaaaah!"

"Aaaaaaaaaah!"

"Will, what did you do!"

"What did I do!? You turned yourself into a boy!"

"Why would I turn myself into a boy!?"

"I don't know! Why would you!" Panicking, Merlin ran home to her-his, mother, Will not too far back.

"Mum!"

"Hunith!" The mother turned to them.

"Calm down, the both of you- Merlin?"

"Mum you got to help me."

That was many years ago and he'd never been able to change back. Now he lived with his uncle Gaius, one of the only people to know about his accident and his magic.
At the moment the warlock scrubbed the Prince's armor, Arthur and Leon having an almost silent conversation by the door. Merlin could hear almost everything.