Chapter 2 - The pajamas party

(Isabella's POV)

I woke up, very fresh I couldn't wait to see Phineas today!  I took my cute pink slippers on an went to my bathroom to brush my long, black hair. Then so I brushed my teeth, and put some makeup on, not much just some mascara I don't need blush, cause everytime I see him, my face suddenly looks like a tomato. I went to my wardrobe and took some cute mini, blue , denim shorts on, and a white top and some cute pink sneakers. And then I were ready to go. I went in to my kitchen an took some breakfast . My mom: Vivian Garcia Shapiro said good morning to me and kissed me on my cheek. I smiled at her.

" So what are you going to do today?" My mom asked.

" Oh you know just going over to Phineas and Ferb and see if they need help with their projects."

I smiled, she nodded and said that her and Linda (Phineas and Ferb's mom) are going to the museum today and will be gone the whole day. I nodded and grabbed my phone and were on way out at the door over to the Flynn-Fletcher's hause. I walked in the garden gate and as usally Phineas and Ferb sat under the big tree, they talked i'm sure it's about what they are going to do today.

" Hey Phineas, What'cha doin?" I said with my flirty voice as i walked in to them.

" We're actually not doing anything unitl tonight." Phineas said, I looked at him with a confused face, but i smiled at the same time of course. Phineas looked at Ferb.

" We want to hold a pajamasparty tonight to really get summer starting, you , Baljeet, Buford and us." Phineas smiled, and i almost fainted, he has perfect white teeth, and my heart melted so I could feel it in my feet.

" That is a great idea, how can I help?" And more importantly which cute pajamas should I wear?

" Well Ferb and I are working on a surprise, so maybe you will make some food for tonight? Only you can make those perfect sandwitches.." Phineas looked at me secretively.

Well my mom usually helped,  but I'm sure I could manage.

" Sure I'll do that, see ya tonight then, can't wait!" I said excited, it was weird leaving them already.. Focus Izzy to the store.

( Phineas POV)

I saw Isabella walked out of our garden, she smiled at me and waved, then she left, so I turned around, " So Ferb if you do this suprise done, then I'll do the other suprise . " Ferb gave me a thumbs up. Then we started, this party would be awesome. Nothing but the best for my best friends.

(3 hours later)

We sat in the couch exhausted , we finally were done with everything but there were still 2 hours to the others comes. I said "Hmm what are we going to do, it's to early to get our pajamases on... oh I know I'll find customes for our suprise." Ferb nooded. So I decided to visit the mall to see if there were some funny customes. I was lucky they had some really funny and cool customes on as a plus it was on sale! But I took over an hour to find all the customes but I finally found it all so i bought it.

Then i took all the bags and were on my way back home, when I saw Izzy in her window, i almost fall of my bike. She were cooking and she actually looked really cute, I looked at her a little while and smiled, I'm so lucky to have a friend like her. Then I saw on my watch. "Oh god I have 20 minutes." I hurried in to my hause and put the customes in the garden.

The doorbell rings so I opened the door.

" Oh hey Phineas, whatcha doin?" Isabella giggled.

( Hey guys<33 2 nd chapter out now, hope you'll like it. This pajamasparty will going to continue the next few chapters. Enjoy love ya<33)