chapter 2

After what seemed a hour of vomiting   I was finally able to answer the questions the nurse had but as she started to ask the first question I was asleep in a blink of a eye... all I did for the next 2 weeks was sleep and watch tv and talk with Lana it was nice.... It was finally the day I would be leaving the hospital but I didn't really have anywhere to go until Lana asked me if I wanted to stay with her... I nodded as I stared down twords my lap then look back at her somewhat smiling as tears stained my cheeks she pulled me into a hug and spoke in a reassuring manner it reminded me of my brother as I continued to cry in her arms...

'' Its okay Uri I figured you have no were to go and didn't want to go back to your mother.''

She stroked my long brown hair as I said thank you between sobs. She just nodded and continued to stroke my hair I eventually fell asleep when I woke up I was greeted by a nurse and no Lana I looked at the nurse tiredly and puzzled. She then spoke to me in a happy tone.

'' Oh don't worry dear Lana is just pulling the car up your leaving today!''

'' O..oh..okay..''

She just smiled at me and started unpluging  wires and what not then helped me off the bed and handed me the clothes I was found in they were nice and clean and smelled like lavander I put them on and sat in the wheel chair the nurse pushed me down the hall until we reached a stop in front of Lana's car?  the nurse opened the front door and helped me in once she left it was just me and lana it was quite until she spoke.

'' Hey Uri were going straight to my house i made sure to get all of your stuff its in the back suprisingly its not a lot heh also I live with my parents as you can assume so we might have to share a room if that's okay?''

I nodded and she just smiled I went a scrolled down on my phone she glanced over and spoke once more slightly startling me as i was deep in thought.

'' Hey wanna play some pandora or something???         

I nodded and put on American idiot by Greenday she just smiled as I sung along. the drive to her house was fun when we got there we instantly went to her room dragging my stuff with us as I sat on the bottom bunk witch was her bed we just talked about what we were gonna do today

'' Okay so first my parents wont be home till four and my sister gets out of work around two ish  so we can just organize your stuff and what not and give you a tour of the house its really nice her i promise you.''

'' Oh okay that sounds fun...''

Her voice was full of excitement  the whole time we organized we talked and  she mostly laughed as I told some stupid things I have done like ask a police officer if he liked donuts saying how all do in cartoons he said no and walked away... It was the most I have talked in a while it was nice...

(A/N): sorry for such a late update I have been busy with stuff and all  i'll at least try to update this story once a week and maybe more if possible. Its just im moving on the 15th and I need to start packing and I just need time to myself I has been feeling quite depressed lately and trying to rush this chapter and my other main story is not helping cause I got like 3 chapter there and only one here so now ill be slightly caught up and im trying to get other situations sorted out like harassment and drawing stuff  :') im sorry fur this little complaint. I just wanted to get out why im late on updating for like maybe 4 to 5 days idk but still please enjoy :D                                                         -england/pankushi)