chapter 4

After about a hour of watching a game play of granny we went and made lunch which was just  a sandwich cause I couldn't eat much even though I wanted to. As they say you cant feed a starving child to much food or else they might vomit like what happened to me in the hospital that also counts for eating fast heh... After we finished our sandwhichs  we went back to her room she went back to watching the video and I decided to take a nap on the top bunk.

-3 hours later-

I woke up to the sound of chattering and in a unfamiliar place until I realized where I was. I made my way down from the top bunk and walked to the bedroom door opening I was greeted by a  unfamiliar face and Lana's they were having a heated discussion about something it sounded like who's the better chief I just watched until Lana looked at me and asked who the better cook was she held out a well made cupcake and the unfamiliar face held out one to they both raised they're voice at me.

'' WHO'S THE BETTER COOOK?!?!?! Try our cupcakes and tell us!'' 

I just stared and grabbed the persons with the unfamiliar face's cupcake and took a two bites and put it down the grabbed Lana's and took two bites then just stared blankly at them both and spoke with all honesty.

'' I like Lana's more its well made tasty and looks nice  well yours is nice looking but not so good tasting and I can you guys made them from scratch so nice job...''

They just stared in disbelief as if they just saw a ghost until I felt Lana's arms around me giving me a hug saying ''I knew you'd choose me..'' I just smiled and  pat her back once she let go I just stared at the unfamiliar person the female just smiled and began to introduce herself.

HAHAHA cliff hanger. I hope you enjoyed the short chapter its just I finally moved :DDD but I still am moving I haven't even got really and of my furniture in my room just a few bags  stuff animals a matress and clothing and of course my 2 laptops  :) Im gonna finally have a schedule for my stories it will be on my profile description and the stories description??? sorry the chapter was short hoped you still enjoyed. (btw when i finsihed writing this I got almost all my furniture at least mine I still have stuff to do so my update schedule is wonky it should be fixed soon.)