chapter 3

Im back :DDD And im so much better then I was before this should be getting more uploads now cuz I put my other 1 on hold so I can concentrate on this welp prendre plaisir (enjoy)

After a while of talking and organizing my stuff which only took about a hour cause we got distracted even though I only had a backpack full of a few clothes a blanket and a case with my chapman stick in it. My bag also held a few normal things like a tooth brush,hair brush,retainer, vasoline and toothpaste. I had a retainer because I used to have brases  and the vasoline was for small cuts, cracked lips,burns all that cool stuff...  I was following lana around the house as she was giving me a tour until we came to a stop in front of a door she stared at me with a grin then opened it screaming. TIS IS DE BACKYARD in the most optomistic way ever I just stared at the huge open backyard and took a step on the snowy grass my bare feet cold and wet I just stared into nothingness it was relaxing she smiled at me and spoke with that cheerful tone she had.

'' I knew you'd love it. I wanted you to see the beautiful side of snow! '' I said with a huge smile on my face as I stared at Lana. 

Hehehe see im changing how i write sorry oh well I think its improvement (:

'' Mmhm... ''  was all I could say as I stepped back inside my feet cold and wet from the snow on the floor.

I looked at her and pointed to her room refering if we can go back there she just nodded and led the way once we entered her room we just sat on the floor watching a gameplay of Granny. 

  Hello im sorry for such a short chapter it only has 382 words I know its sad I just wanted to get it out :) hehe but I hope you still enjoyed  also as you can see im doing changes on how I write :) So it might loook diffrent know but im liking it I hope you do to enjoy p.s a chapman stick is apart of the string family its a coool instrument check it out :)                                                               -england/pankushi