chapter 5

''Im Aailiyah and you must be Uri..? Lana was right you are pretty cute!!!''

I just stared at her blankly as a light blush spread across my face Lana thinks im cute..! I just nodded while scratching the back of my neck really wanting the conversation to end as i don't speak much until Lana called out from the other room for her sister to leave me alone i sighed with relief and waved by as i started to walk back to the bedroom me and Lana are gonna be sharing know. once i reached it i opened the door and climbed onto the bunk bed slowly drifting into sleep.

-Time skip-

i was awoke to being shaked repetadly and a face next to mine it turned out to be Lana's i jumped backwards at how close she was. She just chuckled and said it was dinner time and told me to come and have some food and meet everyone i just nodded and watched as she left the room. i climbed off the bunk bed and put on a pair of fluffy socks i had in my bag and a baggy green hoodie i exited the room and made it to where they were all having dinner and i sat down at a open seat and looked up to be greeted by her parents and sister. her mother smiled and started to introduce herself and the others.

''Hello dear im Lana's mom but my name is Charlie that's my husband Noah and im sure you've already met Aailiyah  and Lana i know!'' she chuckled at the last part i just laughed a lil to.

''Wow nice to meet you and im Uri as if you might already know..? And im very thankful for you having me here..'' i said with a small semi fake smile on my face as i spoke.

''Oh no problem dear and yes i have heard of you well why not we all eat!!!'' i just nodded in agreement.

i grabbed a small spoonful of pasta and a biscuit with some butter on it Lana's Dad looked at me a lil confused and asked if i wanted anymore i could have some i just stared awkwardly for a minuite unitil Lana spoke up for me. ''She cant eat much or she'll vomit where she used to live she barely ate so please dont pressure her dad...'' i looked at her with a thankful look he just nodded and apologized we continued our dinner in awkward silence but i found it relaxing due to i don't like speaking much and i was just happy i got to eat with everyone and not by myself. once dinner was over me and Lana got ready for bed and went to our own bunk beds and just fell asleep like that we had a long day one could say.

im sorry this was late ive been busy but i finally am done moving and im trying to get my schedule on check i hoped you liked the chapter :) also im sorry for not editing this one chapter it'll go back to normal next update i promise