Chapter Three

“I’ve missed you so much sweetheart! How have you been? How tall are you now? What are you 17, 18? Oh, your dad is going to be so excited to see you! So are your brothers!” Steph screeches not letting me get a word in.

                “Steph!” I yell making her endless rabble finally end. “I will see everyone in a few I’m tired and I really just want to get a little sleep.”

                “ok sweetheart, but just so you know Danny is probably going to wake you up when he gets here and Tommy is going to have friends over tomorrow to help show you around.” With that she kissed me on the head. “Your dad and I will see you in the morning, Love you.”

                “Love you too Steph.” I say and hug her as I carry my bag upstairs and start searching for the guest room.

                I walked up the long twisting stairs and tried to remember witch room was Tommy’s and which one was Danny’s from the video chat. After opening four doors and only finding a bathroom, an office and two closets. “Why do they have to have such a big house?” I say to myself. I open one last door as a final attempt to find my room before I give up. When I look inside I see a large room with a dresser a bed that has been striped and remade recently, and two small bedside tables.

                I sigh with relief and drop my bag by the door before walking over to the bed to lie down.  I crawl under the blanket and close my eyes drifting off without a thought in my head. Sadly my emptiness ended when my dreams started. For that point my mind was filled with images of the cute boy Connor, my brothers that I’ve spent the time talking to through a camera just to stay in their lives, and the friend I may have just lost to follow my dreams.

                When I woke up it wasn’t because of Danny or Tommy it was the wetness on my pillow. I wiped my mouth thinking that I must have been drooling, but instead I find trails of tears. I turn over and look at the alarm clock and see that it’s eight in the morning. I drag myself out of the soft bed and open one of the three doors that go out of my room. I knew the one at the foot of the bed was to the hallway so that meant one was to a closet and the other was a mystery. I pick one of the two at random and find the huge closet filled with my clothes that were send a head of me, I’ll have to remember to thank Steph for do that. She’s the only one that knows about my OCD, so she color coded them.  I opened the other door and found a fully stocked personal bathroom.  I when to the bathroom, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and finally dried my hair.

                When I was done I picked out a pair of old white washed cut shorts that hit me mid-thigh, a bright pink tank top that said “just the RIGHT amount or WRONG” in sparkly white letters. I finished it off with a pair of white convers. I sat on the floor and open my bag to pull out my makeup but changed my mind and just went natural. Letting my wavy blond hair run down to the middle of my back, just looking at m y reflection and not having my best friends with me hurt. All the images of me and Toriee doing our hair together and shopping for matching outfits ran through my head.

                “I can’t believe she hasn’t called yet.” I say after looking at my phone. I thin k about calling her but change my mind and shove my phone in my back pocket. I quickly ran down the hall way knowing that there was no way the boy would be awake yet. I stopped running when I saw the cloths hamper filled with dirty cloths. I opened the first door I saw and was greeted by a room filled with boys all sleeping on the floor.

                I counted eight in all and tried to think of what Connor had told me about his YouTube thing. “There must be six of them, so two of these are Tommy and Danny.” I say so quietly I can barely hear it. I staring looking at the boys one by one and find Connor, I ignore the boys I don’t know and look for my brothers after I snap a few pictures of Connor. I find them both in the corner of the room, little Danny lying on Tommy. I smile then lie on top of then and yell after I lay my phone on his nightstand.