Chapter Five

Chapter Five

"What was that all about?"I asked trying to get the answers out of him.

"Oh it's nothing just him being weird." He says shrugging his shoulders slightly.

"no it wasn't! Just tell me what it is I can handle it I'm a big girl." I say being more demanding.

He sighs loudly making me look at him and do the same. "You can't ever leave anything alone you're always so pushy, gosh!"

"Fine don't tell me that means you're not going to get another hug." I say walking faster so I get ahead of him.

"What, that's not fair, that's not how things go." Connor says arguing and running up to catch me.

"Then spill it!" I say crossing my arms and looking at him with a slight glint of happiness in my eyes.

"I was just talking to your brother. That's all it was you don't need to freak out." Connor says looking at me as if I should believe him. "Stop looking at me like that. It feels like you're bearing into my soul!" Connor says covering his eyes this time.

"Fine Since you won't talk to me i'll just talk to him." I say pointing across the boardwalk at Nash. I walk up to him and hugged him tightly, that I look back at Connor to see his reaction. It wasn't the one I was expecting but it did give me an idea.

"Well nice to see you again too." Nash says dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah yeah yeah we're all happy to see each other." Tommy says pulling me and Nash apart. "What's up with all you guys lately? Stop touching my sister!"

When the words left his mouth both jacks reached and grab my arms pulling me into them. "Sorry she's like a magnet!" I laughed noticing how in sync they were, wow these guys must spend a lot of time together.

Just as Tommy was about to say something When we heard screeching voice at the end of the boardwalk. We alternative group of teenage girls all pointing towards the boys.

"Run?" I asked looking at the boys who all nodded their heads. We kick off sprinting down the boardwalk Connor making sure I can keep up.

We ran for about three blocks before finally ducked into the shop. Well enjoy the silent till one of us can finally breathe again. That one person happened to be me, but that's probably just because Toriee made me do track.

"So I guess this happens a lot?" I say giving everyone a weird look.

"Oh only about, I don't know 13 to 20 times a day." Sam says as if it's normal.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I shake my head knowing there's nowhere i'd to be able to handle anything like that.

"Well you better get used to it. That's how it's going to be as soon as you get to film school, everyone's going to want a piece of you." Danny says sounding much older than he actually is.

"what are you talking about?" I asked looking at all the boys for answers.

"In Hollywood it's a big deal to go to that film school. Especially if you just got out of high school. There's no way you're going to have any time to yourself. Between school work, friends, family, and all the people trying to get in close with you there's no way."JC says sympathetically.

"Yes I will I can always make time for other things." I say looking at everyone is if they've gone completely insane. "Right?" Asked a little less secure.

All anyone can do is look at me. I knew just then that they were right, my life is going to be changed forever if I go to that school. Not only did it mean losing my best friend but it also may have meant not making any more true friends.