2

Demi
(Earlier)
It's my first day, and I'm so happy. I always wanted to be a music teacher, if I wasn't famous I wanted to be a teacher. My record label didn't drop me, so I still sing and do stuff but I wanted to change things up. Try something new, so I signed a year contract with the school. It's already two months into school but that's okay.

I wait for the bell to ring, making sure I look presentable and everything. I look at my phone and decided to stand by the door. A few kids make their way to my room and I smile and shake their hands as they tell me their names.

A lot of them were shocked, I mean you show up to school and you have a pop star as a teacher, pretty cool. The entire class makes there way, chatting away and the bell rings. "Class!" I smile, they go silent and face me.

"Welcome to advanced music class! I'm your new teacher Miss. Lovato!" I smile. They all clap, I look at all the beautiful faces. I tell them why I became a teacher and how excited I am to be here. "First, were going to start off with writing a page telling me about yourself, so I can get to know you guys more!"

A girl raises her hand "yes-?"

"Jessica- and this is music class not English!" She laughs, I chuckled. "I know, tell me some facts about you, what your parents do or favorite hobbies! Just a quick 15 minuet paper!"

"If you need pencils or paper I have some up on my desk."

A few kids come up then go back to there seat, while they are doing that I take roll. I notice everyone is here but a kid named Elliot Noel Gallagher. So I mark her absent.

After the papers, I let the kids have a break and I make a few notes of kids behaviors so I know who the trouble makers are. I hear the door open and a girl with piercing green eyes, a lot smaller than most the kids, and a black eye. She was the girl I gave money to yesterday, "Elliot." I stand up.

Elliot
(Now)

It's currently lunch time, I don't have money to eat so I just go to the music room usually. I grab my stuff from science and make my way to the music room, I opened the door and Miss. Lovato is there eating a sandwich messing on her phone. She looks up "Elliot." She smiled,

"Hi." I make my way to the piano and set my bag down. "You like piano right?"

I nodded. "Me to." She smiles, "can you play a song?"

"Mhm."

I start playing Swan Lake Theme, a more difficult song.

I hit all the right keys, when I finish I look at Miss. Lovato, "wow, that was absolutely beautiful."

I smiled, "thank you. I taught myself."

"That's incredible, do you have a piano at home?" She asked. "No, they cost too much. My family doesn't have a lot of money." I sigh truthfully. "Can I ask you something?" She asked. She was sitting across from me, "mhm."

"Yesterday I saw you at the store, why where you alone? Wouldn't your mom give you enough money to buy the stuff?"

Okay, a little noisy. "My mom works, I got into a fight with a few of the kids in my neighborhood. I didn't want to bug her, she works really hard."

Lying came natural to me, she nodded. "Also, since you missed the beginning of class, I need you to take these home." She stood up and walked to her desk taking out a few papers. I went to desk as well, "have your mom and dad sign these, and bring them back tomorrow."