Her story.

In The Bio , It's Says She's been through A lot, We'll I'm Sure Y'all Wanna Know her Story. Here It Is.

Jahnari Was adopted At A Young Age By James & Sharon .
She Had The Life That Every Kid Wanted. Daddy's Little Girl & always spoiled.
She Started Getting Bullied Around 4th Grade For Her Size.
People always had something to say,
Even though she was beautiful, long hair , with always the newest outfit , people still called her ugly , because of her weight.
It Got Really bad. To the point where she didn't wanna life anymore.
She started cutting herself day after day & when she took "showers "
It often meant going to sit in the bottom of the shower while crying and cutting. She didn't understand why people hated her so much.
She was quiet and never bothered anyone.
When she was in 5th grade her parents split up , and her world ended.
It seemed as if nobody cared about her ,her mom didn't even notice that her daughters unhappy.
And when she was in 7th grade she got a call from her aunt saying her dad died from aids that he got from his wife.

She became cold hearted right after that one phone call.
She didn't even go to the funeral.
When she was in the 8th grade she witnessed her sister & brother get gunned down by two men in all black.
Now she only has 2 little sisters.
And her mom has been hoeing around since then

And every since then she's had trust issues & low self esteem .

She doesn't want to get close to anyone so they'll leave her just like everyone else , and she's been hurt so much by her past bully experiences that she feels worthless and ugly, when all along she's beautiful and thick , with a body of a goddess.

But all Jahnari wants is someone who will come and take all the pain away, she just wants to be happy , 💔