What Is Life?

As I Woke Up& I was sore, Broke, And Confused. I Didnt Know What Was Going On. My Vision Was Going In And Out, I Felt a Heavy Presence On Top Of Me. I started to Remeber everything that happened. I gasped when I felt him tighten his grip around my waist. I winced in pain of how tight his grip was. He stood up and threw money on me like I was a stripper. When I looked up I heard the most hurtful words come out my mother mouth. "She all yours from now on 😈😏.

That when my heart dropped and I realized my life was going change right before my eyes. As I cried myself back to sleep I was suddenly awoken by my phone ringing. I realized it was rashad

hello"i said

wassup ma"rashad replied

um nothing, just woke up, lemme call you back" i said

i hung up before he could even reply. i went to my bathroom, turned the shower on, and stripped out of my clothes, and got in. i just sat in the bottom of the shower, thinking, and crying.

i cant believe my own mother would sell me, FOR CRACK. she knew how much my innnocence meant to me, and she just let that man take it from me.

It really hurts to know, that you have no one but yourself.
To know that your own mother doesn't give a fuck about you.

I sat in the shower for another hour, before drying off.

I Lotioned my skin in coca butter , and put on a black bra with black boy shorts.

I crawled under my covers and Cryed until I couldn't cry anymore.