Chapter 9

Jungkook and Lisa were walking together with their winter clothes on.

They were in the cold streets just near the food shops.

"Here." Jungkook gave a gift certficate to Lisa.

"What is this? Mon Bon Ramen Store?" Lisa asked as she scanned the gift certificate.

"That's the award I received back then when I was the winner of Aera University Photography exhibit."

"Ahh... Now I remember, but.. Are you really using this for me? I mean, this is your award, you should only use this with a person so special for you... Like your family, or IU, if ever you'd start dating her."

"But you're special to me Lisa." Jungkook suddenly stopped in his tracks and looked at Lisa with his most serious expression.

Lisa gulped as she haven't seen Jungkook, this very serious before, she felt awkward as they were now staring at each other nonstop.

"Well, then gomawo Donsgaeng!" Lisa tried to lift up the awkward mood and tried to forget Jungkook's sudden words.

Jungkook suddenly felt a sting in his chest, he don't know why he feels offended that she only looked at him as her dongsaeng.

After that, they finally went to the said store and started eating ramen.

Flashforward >>>

Jungkook and Lisa are now walking to explore more on the night streets of Seoul.

They were now both drinking hot coffee.

"By the way.. Gomawo for today Kookie! My stomach is now rumble-free." Lisa broke the silent atmosphere between her and Jungkook as they kept walking.

"No problem Lisa... That's just my reward to you because you participated well in the training. Now all I could say is good luck for tomorrow."  Jungkook said

"Gomawo, for believing in me. But, yah.. You should call me noona again, to keep the people from getting suspicious."

"Arrasseo, if that's what you want, but you can still call me oppa anytime."

"Aigoo, you bunny!"

"Why are you calling me a bunny?"

"Because you look like one."

"Yah.. Do you want to die?"

"Yah, why are you so mad? Bunnies are cute, you don't want that? I'm your noona, and you're my dongsaeng, and I find you really really cute." Lisa said cutely as she started pinching Jungkook's cheeks making Jungkook groan in pain.

Little did Lisa know that although Jungkook looked pissed off on the outside, he was already blushing and giddy deep inside.

They then decided to sit on a park bench near a lamp post.

"Thank you." Jungkook suddenly muttered.

"Why?" Lisa asked

"Because of you I learned a lot of things as well."

"Yah.. I only helped you in the deal since you really loved IU."

Jungkook silenced for a moment.

Confusion suddenly entered him.

I don't feel any butterflies whenever I hear IU's name anymore..what is this? I only feel it when I'm with Lisa...She taught me everything and I'm glad I've met her, she's like my puzzle piece, my other half that I've finally found. Ugh! What am I even saying?...He shook his head.

"Gwaenchana?" Lisa asked him, he then looked at her straight through her eyes.

Those beautiful eyes...Jungkook thought.

His eyes then traveled to Lisa's lips.

"Hello?" Lisa broke him from his trance.

"Oh.. Umm." Jungkook didn't know what to say anymore as he looked away from her eyes shyly.

"Yah.. Kookie, you look pale. Do you have any fever?" Lisa pulled his face up to look at him, she then touched his forehead.

Jungkook then suddenly held her arm.

"Noona, what's your type?" Jungkook asked as he looked at her straight to the eyes.

"Eh? Why are you all of a sudden asking me that question?" Lisa wondered as she tried to pull away from Jungkook's grip.

"Nothing.. I just wanna ask, maybe I could pair you up with someone." Jungkook lied

"Oh really? Well.. Let me see.. I like someone who's older than me, someone who's mature and responsible and who could take care of me well."

Jungkook looked down in agony as Lisa's type was far from him.

He was even younger than her by months, he's even irresponsible and immature. All the opposite of Lisa's standards.

"But.. Noona.. Do you think I could be your type?" Jungkook asked which made Lisa get shocked.

"K-Kookie yah.. What are you even saying?" Lisa stuttered

"I mean, your type is similar to IU, so I'll ask if you were in her place"

"Oh.. If I was IU, I could say that... Yes, I'd love to date someone who may be younger but acts like he's older, responsible, and mature."

Yeah! I still have a chance! I have to guess I'd have to act like an older and mature responsible human being from now on... Just wait for me Lisa, I'll be the perfect man for you. And it's offical..

I like you.. Jungkook thought happily.

                  | end of Chapter |