Chapter 1~ Alone again

I never thought i'd live to see the day. It is finally my first day of high school, My first day as a Freshman. Ive never actually had any friends, so I just hope that since this is a whole new school building i'd be able to meet some new people. Well it's not a new school It's just now I'm just in high school now so there are people like sophomores, juniors, and seniors who all don't know me, so I'd be able to start over.

Little did I know that everyone already knows about me! All the way to the seniors. I like to think of my situation not as I'm popular because people hate me, and I get bullied by basically everyone in the school, but as people cant stop talking about me and I'm always the center of attention.

First day. Already starting off good, and I'm not being sarcastic about that, because I havent seen him at all yet.

Who is he you may ask, well not necessarily him, but more like them.

Fine then just cut to the chase already, who are they? Well they are Levi Pool, Roman Sawyer, Santiago Vincent, and last but certainly not least, Alex Bottega. And in my perspective, I see them as the biggest jerks in StanBurg High. Well jerk is to soft of a word to be using to describe them I would describe them more as bullies.

And bullies is nowhere far from the truth at all because that's what they are, bullies. And as of today, it is our ten-year anniversary!

Not as a good thing either.

This is start of the tenth year that he himself, Alex Bottega has been bullying me for. And now I've completely given up on all of humanity at this point. I'm still surprised that I was even able to survive last year, and all the years before that, let alone be able to make it to high school.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Alex said as he slowly walked around me in a circle closely examining me. As he walked by the front of me he calmly and gently ran his fingers along the bottom of my jaw and chin.

It was a change for him usually he is violent and brutal I've never had him touch me in such a calm gentle manner before.

I never thought he would be able to do it, well that was until, I felt a stern hard blow right to the stomach.

He punched me. Again. Harder this time

I'ts nothing I'm not used to though.

I collapsed to the floor.

"What the hell!" I yelled at him with everything I could muster out of my sad pathetic body lying limp on the floor.

"Well think of all you've done this week," He turned around and kicked me in the stomach and knelt to the ground next to me, he put his hand on my shoulder and rolled me on my back, "refusing to do my math project," he listed as a punched me in the stomach again after each fact, "insulting me then running to the girls bathroom to hide," he punched me again, "And just your overall existence annoys me." This time he punched me even harder then all the other times but continued to drive his fist deep into my gut. "Boys, it's your turn."

He turned to look at Levi, Santiago, and Roman who all began to walk over to me. Levi in the center cracking his knuckles with Santiago to his left and Roman to his right.

Tears started falling down my face and I just closed my eyes and looked away.

It was all a blur from then on. Different pieces of memory, of getting hit, spitting out blood, and all in the end I was left alone, cold, and sobbing on the pavement, with a dislocated shoulder, broken jaw, and a multitude of bruises.