Chapter 4~ Stop!

Wait. Whats going on?

Why am I here?

How did I get here?

Why is Hudson here?

Wait, what are they going to do to us?

So many thoughts were running through my mind, i was absolutely mortified. I couldn't stand being alone with them at school let alone being alone with them, AT ALEX'S HOUSE!! SECLUDED FROM EVERYONE- NO ONE CAN SAVE US!!!

God, why me?

Wait, this is considered kidnapping... are they kidnapping us, ARE THEY GOING TO MURD-

"Look the princess has awaken from her slumber." Roman said smirking at me as he cut off my rain of thoughts.

"Mhhmgh" Ugh i forgot my mouth was taped

"What was that princess? i couldn't hear you clearly?" Roman held his hand up to his ear and laughed. Princess was basically Romans nick name for me. I had an arrangement of different nick names from them. Some of the guys had one name they would stick to calling me while some other circulated the deep vocabulary of horrid nick names.

Alex called me Nerd, Levi switched between slut and whore, Santiago circulated, And Roman was the only one who called me Princess. Yeah it was annoying because its a couples pet name but... princess? and why did he act so casual about it too. He was always so confusing.

"Humpff" I let out a groan of irritation, which only made him laugh me off some more.

"Now," Alex clapped his hands together, "I wanted to teach you two a lesson on why you and your friends should not disobey us, and your homework is to go back to those little friends of yours since we weren't able to get them here in-fortunately," that was probably the one thing that made me happy was that Nathan and Andre are able to defend themselves the way they do and get away from them. unlike Hudson and I, they just have to take out the weakest links. "And tell them, or showed them," he smiled evilly "what happens when you don't obey us."

That's one of the things that scared me the most, was Alex would use threats and my fears to his advantage. He was like the devil in disguise.

"Now for you Ella, lets start with physiological pain." He smirked once again.

I, at this point am completely and utterly confused as to what he means and honestly i don't want to know.

"So you care quit a bit about your- friends- right?" He stopped and looked at Hudson, I saw fear fill his eyes and my vision became blurred with tears, I knew what he meant.

Before I even realized it Levi had disappeared and the only time I noticed was when he came back- with a bat.

I began crying hysterically and dropped my head down internally praying he wouldn't do what i think he is going to do. Levi came down the stairs of the basement and hopped off the last two and with a little bounce in his step he hopped over to Hudson and within seconds he had hit him, really, really, hard in the stomach I watched as he tried to curl into a ball to block it but he couldn't, he hung his head limp and i was crying even more I put my head down not wanting to look.

Roman stepped his way over to me and grabbed me by the pony tail and yanked my head backup with one hand, and with the other, he ripped the tape off my mouth.

"L-Levi... S-Stop, PLEASE!" I yelled not even caring about Roman pulling my hair. I closed my eyes not wanting to watch but my eyes shot back open when I heard one a tear from the tape, and a crack, coming from Hudson. He let out a cry and started begging.