*IMPORTANT*

Hey...
Ok ok I know what your thinking.
-you- I THOUGH THIS WAS A NEW CHAPTER WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO ME LIKE THA-
And I know I know I'm sorry, but I'm even more sorry for this
So to sum everything all up I'm not really liking how this story is turning. Out and I've been having troubles with my laptop and it's super hard to write and everything, but no I'm not stoping, matter a fact I'm actually starting up a new account...
I know
I'm sorry
But I'm going to be changing this story up a bit because so far I am not really liking it so I'm going to make another story, it's going to have the same characters and the story line will be almost the same to how I'm doing it now, I'm just restarting with a new clean account!
If you wanna go add me on there this story will be re-done and the title is going to be changed from "Unnnoticed" to "Faded".
All the characters will be the same as I said along with the story line.
Most of the stuff that has been happening though was made up in the spot and was not supposed to happen so I'm moving.
My new account username where you can find me soon is going to be called, NerdyPilliePal
I know weird name but I thought it was cute, and also
Do you want to refer to me as nerd, or pillie?
Leave your answer on that line, I'm sorry once again but thank you for understanding and also, I'm going to try a lot harder to post a looot more often because I rarely ever post here like months in between, but I'm trying to get better considering school has now settled down considering I started at the end of summer and ran straight into school it was kid of hard to post and do homework. I didn't have crazy good grades at the beginning so I wanted to focus on school first before the story but luckily I got all my grades up so things are going to be a lot more chill considering I'm back on a steady course.
Thank you all so much for your patience and I'm going to get better I promise!
Oh yeah and...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
I was going to do a Halloween chapter in like a few but I never got to it so my dreams have been cherished T~T

By for now

Ily~ Nerd <3

(Also I have to do this on my phone in the middle of class right now)