Chapter 2~ A little bit bloody

I struggled, but slowly, and eventually, I got out.

It definitely sucked a lot that's for dang sure I hit me back on the rim of the can and I was almost positive that it was going to leave a mark.

I immediately went to the bathroom, hoping that nobody had seen me, Luckily there wasn't anyone there, everyone was in the gym or the courtyard.

and of course someone decided to have hash browns with extra ketchup and also decided not to drink their milk.

Don't waste your food kids!

Ugh it looks like I bled through my pants!

I tried my hardest to get it off, but no matter how I tried it just wouldn't budge. there was still always going to be that lingering stain that was not going away unless I washed them, which wasn't going to be until tonight when I when I do my laundry.

And of course this happens to me before school even starts. the first bell hasn't even rung ye-

*Ding*

Of course just my luck. I always have to just jinx myself. Well I grab my backpack and open it up, then grab my jacket. I tie it around my waste hoping no one would notice my little, "mishap" that I had this morning. I check to see if anything was clearly visible, luckily there was nothing that was. with this in mind I headed off to class.

As I was walking to class there were a few kids who were looking at me and talking amongst each other and I felt even more self-conscious then I have ever felt and I can tell you it absolutely sucked.

I'm already such a self-conscious, timid person, but this was only adding onto my anxiety.

I always questioned why they hated me so much but I guess I never actually got an answer from him. I not only asked him to his face but I also asked myself. Just trying to come up with a reason, whether it was something I did, or if he flat out just hated me. of course when ever a teacher was there to witness my harassment they just jokingly said, oh he's only doing it because he likes you, which straight put us two on the spot.

I remember it was really bad once because my fifth grade science teacher said that to us, so being the stupid little kids we were everyone almost immediately started giggling amongst each other, with that Alexa was born. this wasn't a child but more of a ship name and there would be times when he would have me pinned against a locker or wall, and I could only imagine in his eyes it was an act coming out of pure hatred while in my eyes I felt small like i was going to get beat up in front of everyone and he could intimidate me to the point of no return, Then others would be blinded by the sight and say he just wants to kiss her and act as if he is torturing her but on reality that is was he's doing, torturing me.

They call me a slut saying I enjoy it and wish he would just do it already but i wasn't. He was the most popular guy in school and i was the least popular kid in school, and yet they still said it would be cute. I don't understand why they all act so blind, they are all a bystander to what's right in front of them, told to put a blindfold on imagine the situation as something more peaceful and forced to ignore it.

No one, on the other hand said it in front of us anymore, I would get stressed and angered by how they can all only do nothing except laugh and make jokes, and Alex gets infuriated and gets violent. He usually either punched me in the face, stomach, arm, or trips me after he lets go to prove he's mad or once, when we were in eighth grade a sixth grader was making a ruckus and kept on going on and on about it and Alex got so pissed he shoved me against the wall as hard as he could making me fall to the ground in pain and yelling "YOU B***H" at me then he immediately stomped over to the poor defenseless sixth grader and beat him to a pulp. let's just say he never said anything about him and I for the rest of the year, not even behind Alex's back.