Chapter 5- Yutopia: Katsudon and Cherry Blossoms

It was a long flight but we finally made it. We were in Japan the station was beautiful and not to mention there were posters everywhere of Yuuri and Yuri.

"Wow~ you guys are really popular here look, the posters from last season." I said pointing them out.

"That was from the Hot Springs on Ice Event" Victor said.

"Oh gosh" Yuuri blushed.

"Don't remind me...that humiliation was enough losing to the piggy."

"But it helped you to focus more on feeling and focus less on being overly confident." Viktor told him.

"Yea yea, anyway where's Minako I just want to get to the house already I'm starving."

Nadania petted the blonde.

"Aww you'll be alright little kitten."

"Stop calling me that!" he growled.

"Yuuri~" we heard a voice call out.

"There you are Minako...I...

"Victor! Yurio! Welcome back...oh my gosh you brought them here too?!...I think I'm in figure skating heaven...Yuuri! Why didn't you tell me you had all the famous skaters with you?! I would have worn something more decent!" she paused and smiled nervously. "S-sorry~ Shall we go now?"

The whole ride was amazing the views of Hasetsu was gorgeous I finally saw why they always spoke about it. I couldn't stop looking out the window and taking pictures of the scenery. We arrived at Yuuri's house and I couldn't believe it.

"Yuuri you live here?!" I asked

"Yea...it's not much but it's home." He chuckled

"It's amazing, it's like one of those homes in a movie or something."

"Someone seems excited aren't you glad we brought you here now?"

"Yea I guess...but I'm still not happy you guys set me up."

"Hey don't look at me little girl, it was their idea not mine...now let's go inside already."

Minako and Yuuri led us in.

"Hiroko~ your guests are here~" Minako said in her sing-songy voice. She seemed really cool. A petite woman with short hair came running out to greet us. She was adorable and very welcoming.

"Oh good, I was just preparing dinner...Welcome home Yuuri...nice to see you again Viktor, Nadania and you Yurio and who is this young lady again?

"Mom this is Tatyana."

"Nice to meet you dear."

"Nice to meet you too Mrs.Katsuki."

"You finally brought home a girl Yuuri?" An older man asked walking into the room

"DAD!"

"What? I was just curious...Nice to meet you...good to see you Victor...hey there Yurio...umm...Na-Nadia?"

"Nadania." She corrected politely.

"Right. I was close."

"Hello~" we all said.

"Anyway I gotta close up the dance studio...see you all later." Minako said.

"You have a dance studio?" I asked.

"Yea...I teach ballet, jazz and a bit of modern but mostly ballet."

"Oh that's amazing! I love ballet, I took it all my life...is it okay to come by sometime while I'm here?"