Chapter 13 -Heart to Heart

"Tatyana, just talk to me who hurt you? I'll hurt them" The raven-haired girl sat by the bathroom door trying to get the younger girl to talk or come out. Since nothing was working she decided to call Victor for help.

Soon there was a knock at the door and she ran to open it.

"Thank God you're here...I need your help."

"What is the problem?"

"It's Tatyana, she locked herself in the bathroom and she won't come out she just won't stop crying."

"Did she say what happened?" Victor asked.

"No, she just came in and went straight into the bathroom. She started screaming then I heard crying and yelling."

Victor knocked on the door.

"Little Butterfly it's me...come on out, we just want to know what's wrong."

"GO AWAY!"

"Just let her calm down a bit, she'll come out eventually."

"She's been in there for almost 30 minutes...I just want to know what the hell upset her like this, this isn't like her at all."

"Yea, I know..."

Suddenly they heard silence and soft whimpering and sniffling.

"Little butterfly?"

"I SAID GO AWAY!" she yelled

"We just want to talk to you." Victor said.

"Tatyana, want me to kick Victor out so we can talk girl to girl?"

"Hey~ I can help too." He whined.

Tatyana started mumbling something

They put their ears to the door.

"How can he even say that?! Stupid Yuuri! I hate him."

"Yuri? What did that little boy do now? I'll wring his neck for hurting her."

Victor looked down and sighed.

"I don't think she means Yurio."

"What are you talking about? You think Yuuri caused this?"

"I made the mistake of telling her to talk to Yuuri while he was still upset about the competition."

"What do you think he said to her?"

"I don't know, but Yuuri can say things he doesn't mean when he's upset."

She hit him.

"How could you do something like that?!"

"Ow!"

"From now on when he gets like that just leave him be and definitely don't send someone to talk to him."

"Yea, I know that now."

They heard the water running and the sniffling stopped. The door opened and both of them sighed in relief. The pink-haired girl walked out. Her eyes were puffy from all the crying.

"Hey there, are you okay" Nadania asked.

She nodded

"I'm so sorry little butterfly I shouldn't have told you to do that...please forgive me?"

He held her close to comfort her.

"I'm...not...mad...at you." she said between breaths

"Shh shh just take slow breaths I'll go talk to him he needs to know what he's done and apologize for hurting you." Victor said.