The Afternoon Train

Y/N'S POV

It was a cloudy day when I took the afternoon train back to Seoul. I was sitting in the bussiness class cabin and the weather was just perfect at that time that nearly drove me to sleep before someone entered the cabin and sat in front of me. He was a tall, short-blonde hair guy. I didn't really notice him until he extended his palm in front of me. I took my earphones off and shook his hand.

-

"My name is Wu Yifan, but you can call me Kris. I guess that, I will be your trip-mate until Seoul?" I nodded, smiled a little.

"Yes. My name is ___. Coming back to Seoul?"

"Yeah, I have to go back for work. Just visiting some friends back then in Busan."

"Oh. Well, I was visiting my grandmother earlier and I have to go back to Seoul because the next semester starts in a week. I suppose you are not Korean?"

"Yes, I am Canadian born Chinese. Divorced parents, my dad stays in Canada, my mom went back to China, but I thought I should make my own life. So, here I am, make a living in Seoul."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"No, it's okay. It has been a long time anyway. What are you majoring in the university?"

"Medicine, at Yonsei." He seemed to be surprised.

"You don't look like one of those." He chuckled.

"Because of?"

"You don't have that 'kind' of look. Glasses, books, sort of."

"Not all medical students are like that. Some of them are quite good."

"And you are one of those." I smiled shyly and I felt my cheeks warmer.

We fell into more random topics and he made me laugh couple of times because of his funny stories. He is kinda unique guy that has 2 kind of personalities, charismatic and clever outside, but funny and kind-hearted inside. Moreover, he has that gorgeous looks, urging me to stare in his eyes as long as I can. However, the time passed quickly, we didn't even realize it was already midnight and we were already in Seoul if there was no announcement from the train speaker. We got off the train and he shook my hand while smiling gorgeously.

-

"See you again then?"

"Yes, I hope I can meet you again and hear more interesting stories of yours." I replied back smiling at him and he just giggled. Then, we walked away to different direction.

-

Few days more for holiday before going back to my study at Yonsei. It was Monday and my class was about to start. The lecturer came in and stood in front of class. I looked up and met those gorgeous look once more.

-

"Morning class. My name is Wu Yifan, but you can call me Kris. I will be your lecturer for this subject until this semester ends." I met him in the eyes and he smiled, I smiled.