Stolen Kiss

Here it goes again,my hatest moment.. SCHOOL TIME! . Well, I don't hate it. I just don't like it.So when I was about to go to my chair,  saw Harry, but I tend to ignore him because his not looking at me anyway..

My Science teacher, Mrs. Pipper arrived and introduced this boy who's really familiar to me. Mrs. Pipper asked the boy to introduce his name to me and my classmates.

"Hi,I am Harrison Richmond.." He said nervously but with a smile..

Mrs. Pipper noticed that if Harrison will be sitting at the backside he might get influenced by the other talkative persons, so she decided that Harrison would sit in the front row. Mrs. Pipper let me sit in the front row and let me sit beside Harrison, while she let Harry move at the 2nd row. Harrison saw me and he caught my attention. He was like a fool staring at me..

"Hi, I'm Harrison.."

"Leana .." I said with a shy smile.

"You know you look pretty! Very pretty!"

"And you know, you look really familiar.."

"Maybe..I will be your husband in future!" He smiled even more.

"Whaaaaaaaatt?!" I got shocked of what he said

"I said.."

But before he could finish his sentence, Harry coughed fakely...Then I notice that he was listening to our conversation awhile ago,because he is sitting at my back.

"Ohh, Heeey! I'm Harrison Richmond!" Harrison said while trying to shake

Harry's hands.

"Harry." he said calmly.

I looked at Harry and he was looking at me too, I smiled and looked away. But I hate to admit it, Harrison is handsome. He got this cool blue eyes, brown hair, fresh scent, everything. But I can't just replace Harry with him! :p

Then,Mr. Pipper went out for awhile.. While she was gone, Harrison was making something and I got really curious of what he is doing but I don't wanna let him see that I'm are pretty curious. Then suddenly, he called me andshowed me something.. So here's your conversation:

Harrison: Leana !

~I looked at him curiously

~He get the thing he made and showed it to me, it is a heart shape paper with

a very very very small penmanship at the center.

Me: *you gave him a what-is-that-look* whaaat?

Harrison: It's for you! *points himself...*

Me: You?

Harrison: *points at the heart*

Me: Heaart?

~Harrison let me read the little penmanship at the center of the heart but he was the one holding it, I went near the heart to see a better look for it, so that I can read it..

~When I was trying to read the penmanship, Harrison immediately kissed me on the cheek.

I was shock when I felt his lips on my cheek, it was a STOLEN KISS! And I hate it.. VERYMUCH! I look around to see if everyone saw that, but they all did saw that, including HARRY. I got very mad and punched Harrison's arm and then I cover my face with my hair so that no one can see you crying. Harrison felt guilty about it and tried to ask sorry to me, but I did not listen to him. So he decided to go at the front and confess his sins.

"HEY! EVERYONE! I would just like to hear and Leana. That I am very sorry of what I did..I hope you would forgive me,Leana." Then suddenly, everyone teased me and Harrison.. So that means, he was just making it worse!

"Leana andHarrison sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G !Leanaand Harrison, going to the church, M-A-R-R-I-E-D!"

Everyone howled,cheered,laughed,etc..Unfortunately,my best friends,Angel and Keisha weren't there to protect me,they are in the other class which is the "Group A" while I'm in this group which is the "Excellent Group" Igot really,really mad that I get a one big dictionary and drop it on your table. So that made all my classmates quiet, they all stared at me in an "Im-shock way".

I got my things quickly and rolled my eyes at Harrison. I stopped at the door and you glared at Harrison angrily. I was there to wait for the bell to rang, suddenly, the bell rang and I immediately went out of the room.

~~~

So.... what do you think?? I actually need find time to make this story update... :( cause i'm very busy in school... yeah.. i know. everyone hates it! but we need to learn.. ;)

love you cupcakes! :*

~LeanaInfinity