Trauma Part 13

Early in the morning, you did not notice that your friends were in your house. You went dowstairs and saw Sophia,Daniel and Ashley eating. When they saw you, they snobbed and walked away. You were very curious about it and asked Daniel.

"Uhh.. Daniel what's wrong with them?"

Daniel gave you a "what-did-you-say?" look.

"Ohh, yeah.. you can't understand english.. Uhh.. umm.. lo que está mal con Sophia y Ashley?"

(*lo que está mal con Sophia y Ashley?- What's wrong with Sophia and Ashley?*)

"No sé, pero quiero decirte algo"

(*No sé, pero quiero decirte algo.- I don't know, but I want to tell you something."*)

"Something?"

When Daniel was about to tell you what he needs to say, Harrison came after you..

"Hey,Hey,Hey!" said Harrison with a smile.

"Harrison?! Why are you here?"

"Why? don't you like me to be here?"

"It's not like that.."

You left Harrison and Daniel and you went to the living room to look for your cousins but they followed you.

"Why are you following me?"

"I l-like you.." Daniel said.

"Ohh.. wait.. WHAAAAT?!" you said shockily.

Daniel was infront of you, and you notice that Sophia and Ashley was just at the back watching you. Sophia was starting to cry..

"Soph!" You tried to go at her but Harrison stopped you

"Hey,hey! What did he just said?"

"Yeah! What did you just said!!" You asked Daniel angrily.

"Yeah, he should've said that!" Harrison replied

"Yeah should'nt be!" You agreed.

"Why so overprotective?" Daniel asked Harrison

"Yeah! why so overprotective?!" You asked Harrison curiously.

"Because I like you too! I am the first one to like you and not him!"

"Yeah! He is.... you said WHAT?!" you asked him.

"Yeah, I do.. you already know about it.. In the classroom.. remember?"

You looked at Sopiha and Ashley, Soph cried and run upstairs and so as Ash...

"Ashley!" You tried to chase them but Harrison tried to stop you.

"Get out of my way, Harrison!"

You ran upstairs and tried to look for Sophia and Ashley. They went out of there bedroom and starred at you angrily, then they ran away. You tried to chase them until you and your cousins reach the Garden.

Keisha, Morgan, Angel and Harry was in your house, but you did not know about it. While Harry was away, Morgan,Keisha and Angel tried to look for you and they found you in the garden with your cousins. They tried to surprise you but they saw you arguin w/ your cousins so they tried to hide and peek.

"Sophia, Ashley! Come on!" You said tiredly

They stopped and starred at you angrily..

"Hey look, it's not my fault that they fell inlove with me.."

"Yeah, but they loved you and not us! You lied to me Leana ! You said Harrison doesn't have a crush, but how come he likes you?! And you knew about it?! Liar!" Ashley said angrily.