We like her

Early in the morning, around 7:30 AM, I woke up on a text message. I tried to pick it up but when I tried to stand you suddenly felt dizzy, it's like my sight turned dark and this made me fell on the ground. I tried to touch my neck with my hand and I was very hot. I knew I was sick but I tend to ignore it. I changed my clothes and went out of my room, leaving the text message unopened.

When I went downstairs, I knew I don't feel so good but I tried to hide it from my parents because I know it would make them worry so much.

"Hey,sweetie..Come and eat your breakfast.." mom said cheerfully

"Ohhh.. I'll j-just drink my milk.." Isaid weakly..

"Are you okay,hun?" dad said curiously.

~I drank your milk immediately and nodded.

"Can I go to the park today?"

"Why?" my mom asked me while baking some pancakes

"Uhh- I want to go there.."

"But you have to help me in my new restaurant?!" my mom asked..

"Yes Leana ..your mom and I will be finishing the Restaurant.. We can open it soon." dad said cheerfully

~I smile weakly..

"But, I can I just pass? Just for this day?"

"Okay.."  mom said with a smile..

I went immediately to the park and went to the place where Harry usually go whenever he has problems. I was sitting under the tree and gazing at the sky again and tried to think about Harrison and the stolen kiss he gave me.

I spend for an hour in the park, then suddenly someone patted my back. I tried to look up, and I saw Harry. He was smiling at me.  Yeah, I can't believe this boy! He ignores me in school but doesn't ignore me when it is not in school.

He smiled at me and sat beside me..

"So what's the big deal?"

"Big what?!"

"Why are you here?"

"Oh nothing, Just thinking about..stuffs."

"Stuffs? you mean.. when Harrison kissed you?" he smiled

"STOP IT ! I DON'T LIKE IT ! OKAY?! UGGGHH!" I said angrily

~Harry was shock and he was just staring at me frightfully.

"Sorry.. I don't mean to shout on you.. I just..just don't like to talk about it.." I said guiltily and calmly.

Harry seems to understand me, so he just smiled at me..

"So that is your problem?"

"Sort of.."

"Well, you said that I or people should share their problems like you.. Because it can help them.. Then why are you here? Don't you want to share it to your family? friends? Especially your best friends, Keisha and Angel? Am Iright?"

"Yeah, but first of all, I can't share it to my parents.. They're too sensitive when it comes to boys. And my best friends, they are too busy.. They don't have time for me. Keisha is rehearsing for this cheerleader stuffs for almost everyday. And Angel was lending her time to be an assistant Librarian in the Library.. You know how much devoted Angel are with books.. So here I am, left alone.."

"Well, same.. You know were totally the same."

"How can you say that?"

"Because.. Our friends or totally or completely busy.. And they even have no time for us.."