Grand Opening

It was already Saturday, you were sending the invitations for your Grand Opening of your new Restaurant. Then you took a rest after it. Then finally, the day you and your family are waiting, The Grand Opening of your new Restaurant.

You went with your family in the  Airport to get your other family relatives..

"Hey,hey! We miss you!" your Aunt said while hugging you and your parents.

"Remember, Sophie and Ashley?" Your Uncle asked you..

"Uhh- yeah, How could I forget my cousins?" You said but in a little bit sarcastic way

Sophie and Ashley are your cousins. You've been close whith them when you were a child but you separated because you need to transfer to another place. Sophie is a half-chinese while Ashley is a half-Mexican. You notice that there was a boy beside them, he was pretty shy. You rode your car, until you've reach home. The party will start in 10:00 AM and it is till 8:00 , so you had the chance to talk to your cousins and bond with them.

"Ashley! Sophie! I miss youu! ALOOT!" You said while giving them your power hug..

"Te echamos de menos también!" Ashley said excitedly.

(*Te echamos de menos también - we miss you too*)

"By the way... This is Daniel (Dan-yel), my bestest friend" Ashley said cheerfully

"Hi Daniel.." you said with a smile.

Daniel was only starring at you, it was like he was starstruck when he see you smiled.

"Uhh, can he understand english?" you asked curiously

"Not really,Leana.." Sophie said

"Ohh, Hola Daniel, soy Leana.Encantado de conocerlo!" you said with a smile.

(*Hola Daniel, soy Leana. Encantado de conocerlo! - hello Daniel, I am Leana. Glad to meet you!*)

Wow, you're really good in Spanish and slight in Chinese stuff :) .

"Hola, yo también.." Daniel replied.

(*Hola, yo también- Hi, me too..*)

______________________________________________________

Okay, here it is! The time you've been waiting for, The party already starts..

Many party guests came, and you where looking for Harry and the rest.

"Leana, are you okay?" Ashley asked curiously

"Ohh.. yeah,yeah! I am okay..YES ! THEY ARE HERE!" you shouted because you were very happy to see Harry and his family arrived. The Party Starts already, your parents did the "Ribbon Cutting" and then they clapped their hands. The official banner was placed at the top of the restaurant,

"Love 's Elegant Restaurant". You were very happy to see it. After it, the food was serve, you went to eat with your friends..

"Wow! Your restaurant looks cool Leana !" Gemma said while looking around.

The table was round and cool, so you sat beside Harry and on the side is Morgan. In front of you is Matt and beside him is Gemma and the other side is Louis and next is Harrison. You already forgot about what Harrison did, because he was really guilty about it so you gave him a chance.

"Thanks Gemma.."

All the foods in the menu were putten in the table.There was a flip board where all the menus are putten..

"Wow! Yumm!" Matt said while trying to look at the food.

"What is the name of this?" Harry asked you while pointing out a Taco.

"Ohh, that's a Dragon Breath Tacos.." You said with a smile..

"WOOOOW! Cool name!" Morgan said while eating the Manhattan-style squid eyeball stew

"Mmm.. this is super yummy! Who gave this name and that Dragon Breathe

Name?" Gemma said while tasting the Manhattan-style squid eyeball stew.

"Mee." You said with a smile

Matt tried to taste the Dragon Breathe Tacos, all of you tried to look at him when he ate it.

"It's spicy, Matt.."

"Well, it's okay.." He said while putting some Tacos in his plate.

When he tasted it, you all knew that he can't take it. But Matt tried to hide it, because he does'nt want to be embarrased. Suddenly, his face turned very red, and the reason why is because he can't take the spiceness. He immediately rattled and drink the water immediately. You and all your friends laughed at him.

"It's soo spicy, but I like it.. It's very yummy!"

"Thanks.."

They all ate the food in the table including you, they all love it. Including those people you don't know, they rreally like the food in your restaurant. After you ate, Matt found a bright idea..

~

WHOOOO~~! another part is done! hahhha... cupcakes! please.. vote! :) <3 lovelots! ~ **