Interview with Undiscovered Gems

This is soo late :'O So anyway, undiscovered Gems!

Hi! is your name really vicki?

No. On my birth cirficate it will say Victoria! VikkiGee is a nickname that caught on at my school. Well actually I asked my brother to make me an email and for some reason he put VikkiGee13@gmail.com and when someone at school asked for my email they just started calling my VikkiGee and it caught on. I don't even know what the Gee stands for! My last name starts with an E.... xD but who knows. I prefer to be called Varry though. Or Var. But you guys can call me Victoria or Vikki. I don't care!

Anyway, victoria. So you said you love your story like potatoes- who doesnt like poattoes?

Why do you?

mmm potatoes make my favorite food. The French Fry. Anywayss. my stories. Haha well they are obviously One Direction Fanfictions. I love One Direction. So yeah. Well here. More details for you lovely people.

I kind of live through the main character. A lot of stuff that has happened to me in real life appear in my stories! Except for falling in love with a member of One Direction. Well, technically I have. But they don't know I exist. It makes our relationship a wee bit harder, but nothing our love can't conquer ;)

There are things in my books that don't happen to my in real life. Like how awesome of clothes the charaters have. My personal wardrobe consists of swimmmeet t-shirts and jeans. So it is fun to pretend I have some sort of fashion life.

Also, my friends in the books are based off my friends in real life. Half the things we say and do end up being published! xD I don't why we aren't comideans. I think we are just too lazy!

So yeah. It is tiny details like these that make the stories a little more special to me.

Do you think you could win with your stories?

To be honest I am surpirsed they bolf (I pronounce the word both as bolf because of some weird thing I have! So now I type it like that over the interweb.) have made it this far! I don't think my stories are bad or anything but all of the ones entered are incredible

Who is your biggest competition?

 I don't know who my competition is because I don't like to count up my votes. I think that is kind of wrong :P I think everyone is competition but at the same time, it is just for fun! I tell my fans if they want, they can vote for me, but if they see another story they like better they should vote for who theyy want! :) But I am so excited that my stories have made it this far though! And it makes me really happy that people like them so much.

What. is your dream?

My dream: Singing. Or working on a floating cotton candy boat. 

Funniest thing youve done?

Funniest thing I've done: Well one time at a baseball game I made a sign that says "Votto is el Hotto" (Joey Votto= Hot baseball player) and then I was trying to get on the jumbotron screen so he could see it. Well after 8 innings and three glasses of lemonade I did get on the jumbotron. I was so excited I peed my pants. On the bigscreen and tv. bahaha hot, right? 

Friends on wattpad?

Friends on Wattpad.@JustAllison and her twin sister@JustLovexx ! They are so nice! My other Wattpad friend is@donttouchmyfood. We are actually co-writing. Check out our new 1D fanfic 'Two Broke Girls'. You can find it on our joint account:@AubAndVar :)

What do you think about the Watty awards?

I think these Watty Awards were a great idea and they have introduced me to some brilliam fanfictions! It is a place for everyone to really shine ans get noticed!