Interview with 1DOnlyYou!

My interview with the very talented @1DOnlyYou. You probably know her already so I won't list her stories ^.^

1.Hi Elizabeth! So when you first joined wattpad, did you expect the support to be this big?

Hello x) And no! I honestly was just writing and posting for the fun of it and suddenly all these people starting becoming my fans. It got so big in such a short amount of time, it's crazy x)

2. What inspired your ideas for your story?

Every day life. I live in New York so the people traffic is crazy in the city. There are so many different type of people in the world. Most of my stories spout from there!

3..Any advice for those writers who want to become as famous as you?

I don't think of myself as famous, so it's weird! lol but just do what you love and want to do, people will support if you enjoy what you're doing.

4. How do you feel about being called the Queen of Fanfics? I think Katie called you this aswell ^.^

It's very very flattering x) Yeah, Katie and Jordan have called me that quite a few times, lol. I don't know, like I said, I don't think of myself as that great. But it's sweet to know that people enjoy my work x)

5.Who are your favourite fanfic writers?@NyrdeeGurl@808katie@JaisyDaisy@BooBearsCam@ForeverMystic@WritingDork.. These are my favorite on here, they have excellent writing styles. Also, whoever I'm a fan of. Those are my favorites x)

6. .If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. With whom would it be?

I think I'm going to say Cara (my best friend) I just really want to know what goes on in her head and how she can be so hilarious.

7. If you could be a character in your story. Any of them, who would it be? Personally I'd be Juliet, coz her story is romantic >.<

That's a hard question, lol. I'm going to have to say Autumn, from my upcoming Liam story x) And yeah, Juliet's is the only one who has nothing wrong with her... LOL

8.What kind of things that people do, that you hate?

I hate it when people pick their noises or scratch themselves. I don't know why, but I just really really hate it!

9. What kind of music do you like?

I love all different types of music! Mostly pop though x)

10.Do you think you'll be as famous as this on wattpad in 2 years time?

I'm not sure! I don't know if I'll still be writing in two years time, it's all kind of up in the air at the moment. I just hope that I always have the chance to talk with such lovely people on here x)

Hope You enjoy!