JhoBea?

We've been together for years already. We've encountered so many problems but we both stayed strong. There are lots of people that are against our relationship because we're both girls. But that doesn't matter to us 'cause I know you love me and I love you.

And because love wins.

My parents and your Dad knows about our relationship. It's kinda doleful kasi I never met your Mom. You told me that your Mom died giving birth to you.

I'm happy 'cause your Dad never left you and raised you well. Unlike other single Dads that throw their kids for adoption.

When your Dad was ill, he talked to me secretly, without you knowing.

"Jho, I never seen Bea this happy before. And I know that you are the reason why she's happy. I asked you to come here because I'm goin' to tell you something."

Your Dad said.

"What is it po?"

I nervously asked.

"I have a lung cancer and I'm goin' to die soon. I know you love her so I want you to take care of my only princess. Keep her safe. Don't you dare hurt her ah?! Mumultuhin kita."

He jokingly said.

"Don't tell her about this. Love her and Take care of her until your last breath."

I was speechless. I went near him and hugged him tight and promised him that I will never hurt and will always love his daughter.

Alam mo ba, pinagkatiwala ka niya saakin. I promised your Dad that I will always love you and take care of you. And at that moment, I swore to myself that I will never let you go, unless you want me to.

3 years after your Dad died,

The weather kept on changing...

And you were also changing.

The weather became colder...

And you also became colder and colder and colder...

to me.

What happened?

As far as i know, I didn't do anything wrong that will make you mad. We kept on arguing and I don't even know the reason why.

Receiving messages like, "K." "Bye." "I hate you." from you doesn't make me want to leave you.

I would never want to leave you. That's how much I love you.

Days have passed, ganun padin tayo.

Until one day, you said you wanted to see me. You also said na you want to watch the fireworks display na magaganap sa Ateneo with me.

I was so excited that time. Parang nawala yung sakit nung mga oras na binabalewala mo ako.

Ayun na nga, we went to Ateneo together using my car. Plenty of people were also there to watch the fireworks display.

I presumed that it'll be romantic or what pero when we watched the fireworks, you were just busy with your phone.

But I don't care, as long as i'm with you, i'm happy naman na.

And you asked me if you can go meet your friends kasi may ibibigay lang sila sayo.

I said yes and I wanted to go with you pero sabi mo wag na para may reserved spot tayo kasi may program pa mamaya. Wala naman akong nagawa at pinayagan nalamang kitang puntahan mga kaibigan mong mag isa.