---

I sat under the night sky while gazing at the moon. Then I realized, that was the first time that I gazed at it without you. I felt cold. I felt alone. I felt incomplete because you were already a piece of my puzzle. 

As I closed my eyes, I felt a tear fell down from my eye then through my cheek. I smiled a bit while my eyes were still closed. I felt relieved.  I've finally let my tears out. It's hard. It's hard to stop your tears from falling. It felt like I can possibly explode. 

I'm drowning. I'm drowning in my own tears. I'm drowning in my own thoughts. I don't know but it feels like I'm literally drowning and it's so hard for me to breathe. I need oxygen. I need you, my oxygen.

I slowly opened my eyes then again I saw how the stars twinkled and the moon shone stunningly beautiful with it's white-silver beam that glow onto the city, immersing them, illuminating them. It remained my light, you remained my light unto my darkest days.

I tamped the pack of cigarettes, opened it then took one out. I stuck it between my lips then lit it up using my lighter. I inhaled it then removed it from my mouth. I took a deep breath then blew out the smoke. I felt relaxed like what I felt when we kissed. For the second time, I did it again. Third.. fourth, fifth, sixth.. and I lost my count. I did it many times. I miss you, I miss kissing you.

I stood up and felt the wind touching my skin. I raised my hands then I closed my eyes once again. I felt like it's hugging me.

"Babe.. is that you?"

I whispered.

"Bullshit."

I cursed.

I grabbed a canned beer and opened it aggresively. I gazed at the city lights and it made me calm. I took a deep breath and drank the beer all at once. Bitterness stayed on the end of my tongue. Bitterness stayed.

I looked up to the night sky and tears starts to fall again. I still couldn't understand why you took her away from me. I threw my canned beer and stomped on it repeatedly. I took a deep breath again and calmed myself by pressing my palm like she used to do.

 I miss her. I miss every moment I was with her. I miss how she comforts me everytime I'm frustrated with everything. I miss her random hugs and kisses. I miss everything.. 

I looked up again,

"God, why did you took my love away from me?"

--