Prologue

The mystery twins,the genius twins,these are only two of the many nicknames Alex and Spencer had gotten about the years . Their life isn't really easy . Spencer got pregnant at fifteen three years ago and the whole A thing kept them busy.Hiding secrets,protecting their family and trying not to get into trouble.But apart from A everything was very well . Spencer and Toby got engaged a month ago and they're living in her old room with their daughter Taylor.Alex loved her niece and her relationship with Shawn was just perfect.They were really happy together and after a while ,Spencer got used to her sister having a relationship and she and Shawn grew friends.Hanna and Alex were best friends since ever and she and Toby grew friends also.But the relationship between them was much closer.They're sharing everything,telling each other everything,they got the same hobbies,the same friends and the same classes.They hated to be apart from each other for long.They both got a more or less close relationship with Melissa.Sometimes they're hating each other and then they are as close as possible.It was difficult.There was another family member.Spencer and Toby's Australian Shepherd dog Grace.Grace was always right by Taylor's side,protecting her and playing with her.They were really cute.But there's still A,trying to get them down.Family life isn't easy too.Their Mum is trying to get into senate and is busy with interviews and electioneering ,so there's not much time for family life.Their parents divorced a few months ago so their dad isn't their either .Melissa is helping her Mum so she isn't there too.Family life was actually only about the two of them at the moment.Keeping up against A was hard,but they're standing together.But for how long?