CHAPTER 1

HEY EVERYBODY! This is the first chapter to Infinity. ;-) Also, I may be updating twice a week now if I've got time. School just started here in the Philippines so I may be a little busy. For the meantime, enjoy this chapter!

The lights turned on as the production started to take place. It was finally the night that the theatre club performed their play. The first few scenes were ready for action behind the curtains, and every family was excited to see their children on stage.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen!"

Since Riley McDonough was an alumni of the school and a part theatre club, he was asked to host the play, introducing each act (five in all) and stalling the crowd as the crew prepared for the scenes. "How are you all doing tonight? I'm sure you are all excited to see the students casted for this on their Oscar-winning selves as they were given this kind of opportunity." To Riley, hosting wasn't really new to him as he's done this so many times during his time at the said club. "Before we see the actual parts of the scene, I will introduce to you our main cast!" The main cast only consisted of the ones that were written on the script, so no extras.

"Starting from the role of Jesse Swanson, please welcome my brother, Toby James McDonough!" Riley bellowed with a proud smile on his face as Toby came out with his show clothes on, which weren't really far from what he usually wore. "How are you tonight, man?" Riley asked his brother. Toby beamed at the crowd before answering, "I feel great, but then when you woke me up this morning I nearly shit my pants because you reminded me it was show day. It's finally happening!" The crowd let out a light laugh at his answer, and Riley proceeded on to introducing the next character. "Alright, buddy, I hope you cleaned up after you shit yourself," Riley said, earning another laugh from the crowd.

"Next up is Jesse's main bi--I mean, girl, Beca Mitchell, who is played by Elliana Martin!" (A/N: HE WAS GOING TO SAY MAIN BITCH HAHAHAHAHA) The crowd cheered as well, much to Ellie's surprise. She looked over the crowd and took a deep breath before joining Riley and Toby. Riley put an arm around Ellie, and put his other arm around Toby. "So, Ellie, how are you similar with your character, Beca?" asked Riley. Ellie playfully rolled her eyes at him, because he knows too well how she and Beca were similar. "Well, I know that we both used to shut the world out. Then we found music, and you know, music makes us hate the world less," she said. "Anything else?" Riley asked with a knowing wink. Ellie smiled bashfully and looked at Toby. "Well, Beca and I did meet a great guy along the way," she said. Riley smiled and looked at the crowd, setting them free. "Well, there you have it!"

He introduced more of the characters before the first act took place. "Finally, before we start, we do allow recording of the show. Dammit, we even encourage it! Post it on YouTube later so they can watch how they did!" Mrs. Foxx cleared her throat behind the curtain, cuing to introduce the first scenes. "Without further ado, Act I: Welcome to Barden!"

The crowd went wild as the first scenes took place, earning huge impact as well from the commentary of John and Gail in the beginning. The most awaited scene, though, was Aubrey's throw-up number during the performance of "I Saw The Sign." Lia Marie had done it justice, literally almost throwing up fake vomit at the front row.

The next scene was Beca arriving at the college, and where Jesse appears shortly, lip syncing to a song while making eye contact to her.

"You call yourself Fat Amy?" Lia as Aubrey asked. Joey Bella who played Fat Amy replied, "Yeah, so twig bitches like you don't do it behind my back." The exchange between Chloe, Aubrey and Fat Amy earned a lot of laughs from the crowd.

The second act consists of the first meeting of the Bellas, all the way to Beca and Jesse's fight at the jail center. Then the third was pretty short, since it was only the day of the semi finals until the scene where the Bellas run out of gas on their way to the venue.