chap 8

OKAY WE ARE GOING TO SKIP A COUPLE OF WEEKS.TWIST IS STILL IN HIS TOUR THO.

Twist POV:

Me and My boys where at a huge resturant when someone lightly touched my shoulder

*twist turns around to see who it was. and it was kreayshawn*

Kreayshawn- Hey twist how you been *hugs him*

twist- fine and yourself?

kreayshawn- Im doing good.

Twist- well thats good.........*long silence* well talk to you later.

kreayshawn- yeah...bye.

*kreayshawn  leaves*

diggy- What was that about?

twist- Nigga i dont know!

diggy- Damn....chill out bro.'Whats your promblem.

twist- sorry bro. I'm just tired

diggy- ohhhhh i see. Have you talked to camille?

twist- yeah this morning.

diggy- cool. well im going to head to the hotel room.

twist- me too. bye bro.

diggy- bye.

*twist gets into his hotel room and sees kreayshawn.*

twist- ummm how did you get in here.

kreayshawn- the hotel dude let me in.

twist- well leave. im tired

kreayshawn- come on babe. you know you want to be with me.

twist- I have a girlfriend that i really love and dont want to break her heart.

kreayshawn- well she doesnt have to know...*she pulls him over for a kiss but twist doesnt pull back*

twist-*starts feelin up her shirt and feels on her breast*

*they get to the bed and kreayshawn is on top of him. grinding and shit. Twist pulls her shirt of and her lets kreayshawn unbuckle his pants. when the are fully naked. kreayshawn grabs twist "dick" and sucks it til he explodes. then twist go on top of her and swerved his tongue all over her body. they continued for a good 2 hours then twist phone rings. he went to go see who it was and it was camille. He didnt even answer it. he pushed ignore,*

twist thoughts-FUCK.! i cheated on camille with kreayshawn. but for some reason i dont regret what i did. That was like the best moment ever.*

Camille POV:

I wonder why Twist didnt answer. i know he doesnt have any shows today. Maybe he is with his boys playing games and didnt here the phone. I trust him and know that he wouldnt cheat. Either way im going to see him in 2 Week. and Nicki,tyga, and drake come home tommorow.

The next day-

Camille- hey Nicki, Drake, and Bro..... i missed you. *runs up to them and gives them a huge*

tyga- hey little sis. how you been.

camille-good. been doing the usual.

OH CAMILLE WAS WEARING THIS. http://www.polyvore.com/comfortable_day/set?id=52320032

tyga- hey lil sis. i see we are matching.

Camille- hey.....who told you to wear a red ymcmb hoodie,khaki pants, and red chucks. You stealing my Swag.

tyga-*laughs* noo your stealing my swag.

camille- sure sure.

Nicki and drake- *laughs* you two are crazy.

tyga- she started it.

camille- *laughs* shut up *sticks tongue out*you started it.

tyga- Yea sure i did......well let me get out of here. its been along day and Im tired.

camille- Bye, love you

tyga- love you too.

*he leaves.*

nicki and drake- Well we are going to bed too. good night.

camille- good night love you.

drake- *comes and hugs  her* love you too sweety.

Nicki- *comes and gives her a big kiss* love you too.

camille-*laughs* Nick you are Gross.

*they all went to bed.*

SKIPPING TO NEXT WEEK.

nicki- Hey camille.....is twist here?

camille- know he will be here next week.

Nicki- No he is back in california. He has been here for a couple of days now. Have you called him.

camille-he hasnt been answering. i thought he would be busy. How you know he is here in california?

nicki- Because im his boss.Wait i know how to track him. *she calls wayne*

(wayne and Nicki convo)

W-hey nick wassup

N-have you talked to twist?

W- uhhh yea he is in LA.

N- what the fuck is he doing there for?

W- i dont know. shit.

N- alright thanks. bye

W- bye.

(end of their convo)

Nicki- he is in LA.

Camille- what the hell is he doing there for.

Nicki- i dont kno lets go find out. Come on drake.

*the three of them leave and head out to LA. Then they spot some girl that looked like kreayshawn holding hands with him. Camille gets out of the car and drake and nicki follows her.*

Camille- Ummm Twist??? why are you holding hands with her.

twist- ohhhh hey baby. *quickly removes hands*

Camille- dont hey baby me. you where cheating on me with her.....Wearnt you? *starts to tear up*

Twist-*signs* Camille im sorry. i didnt know you were going to find out.

Camille- HOW LONG WERE YOU GOING TO KEEP THIS FROM ME. YOU WERE FUCKING SOME WHORE WHILE I WAS AT HOME EXCITED TO SEE YOU! TWIST I TRUSTED YOU. I DONT LOOK AT YOUR PHONE,I DONT READ YOUR EMAILS. WHEN YOU LEFT YOU LOOKED AT ME IN THE EYE YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WERE NOT GOING TO LET ANY GIRL GET YOU. I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE. BUT FUCK YOU TWIST. IM DONE. AND ON TOP OF THAT SHIT YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE HOME NEXT WEEK. BUT YOUR HERE EARLY WITH THIS BITCH. YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME *tears up*

*camille leaves crying and goes back to the car... Nicki gave him the "shame on you look" and leaves.

Drake- Man what the fuck is wrong with you. How can you hurt her like that and she did nothing but love you. That some Fucked up shit. *he leaves*

*nicki comes back*

nicki- twist are you crazy. you heart her heart over this *points at kreayshawn* you know the wholw young money crew loves her and they promised her if someone ever hurts her they will come and beat their ass. wait til wayne sees you. *she left*

Twist POV:

man i fucked up back. i didnt mean to hurt her. i love her. but what kreayshawn did i dont even regret. camille will never lose her virginity to me. Oh well. now i can say im with kreayshawn now. i just have to get camile out of my mind. wait!!! what am im saying.