Chapter 1

I was walking around the school, most of the time, I walk alone. Well, I mean I am always alone. Let's just skip that part, I walked around the school since I always arrived at school early.

I lowered my head as I walked, my self esteem is low as hell. I used to be like this in my old school too, but the difference of why I'm lowering my head is like really different. The reasons were just the opposite. Yes, I'm a transfer student. I transferred here like a few months ago and my life sucked.

It's a totally bad choice to transfer here, but I had to.

I walked to the basketball court where all the hot guys are lurking. To be honest, I have a huge crush on the basketball team leader. Well, but I know I won't have a chance with him.

Every girl in this school, not really every but you get the point. They fall head over heels with him, except me, I just fell head over knees? I admit, he's a hottie. I mean, I do like him, but I'm not crazy for him. He's Kim Mingyu, the guy that every girls dreams of. I heard he's a gentleman, he's humble, handsome, awesome in basketball, hot, he's just perfect.

I sat down at a corner where nobody would notice me and watch him play, there's a bag beside but no owner, so I just ignored it.

But I never heard of him dating before. Don't tell me he's a virgin in dating... I sat there actually daydreaming instead of watching him play, typical. I was in my daydream world that I didn't notice someone came to pick up the bag.

I felt a hand shaking my shoulders and I came back to my senses. I turned around to see the one and only Mingyu, my cheeks reddened and I was so shocked I couldn't speak.

"I just wanna tell you the bell rang a few minutes ago, you seem to be out of it." Mingyu said. I was still shocked but when I realised what he said, I was more shocked. "What??!!" I widened my eyes and immediately jumped up and run while saying thanks to him.

"She's cute" Mingyu said and smiled.

Oh no, I still have to get my books from the locker. I'm late!!! Why didn't I hear the bell though, I was cursing at myself internally while running at my fastest speed. Does this mean detention?? I hate detention!! WHO DOES NOT!!!!

I reached my locker and I opened the lock while panting. I was taking all the books I needed when suddenly someone pulled me back, closed the locker and slammed me onto the locker.

I widened my eyes to see the infamous kingka of the school -- Jeon Jungkook. His friends were around him, but not all of them.

There's 7 in their group. All 7 of them are the school hotties and also the kingka, and obviously alot of girls likes or maybe loves them. They could open a fanclub. But unfortunately, alot of girls get toyed by him too. He's a kingka alright, but his personality doesn't suit him, at all.

I glared at him when he wasn't noticing. "Yah, be gentle, Jungkook, she's just a girl." Jimin held Jungkook's shoulder while saying.

"Aish, hyung!! I just can't stand her face!!" Jungkook whined. Does he think I can stand that face? I'm just waiting for the right day to come so I can punch him real hard. I didn't know Jimin was this kind. Whenever I see him, he always has a straight face on, I mean, he is hot, they are hot but I thought all of them were like Jungkook.

"Let's just get to class, we're late." NamJoon pulled Jungkook along with him. I immediately take all of my books and locked my locker and it's time to run back to class.

I breathed heavily when I reached my class and everybody was looking at me. What? Can't a nerd be late?

The teacher was asking me why I was late while Jungkook came in. Yes, unfortunately I'm in the same class with him, which really makes me wanna kill myself. Jungkook glanced at me and smirked.

"Why are both of you late?" the teacher asked once more. I lowered my head, I can't say I was daydreaming at the basketball court right???

I looked around and saw Jimin already sitted in his seat, he sure is fast. "Since you have no reasonable answers, it's detention for you two." Jungkook just shrugged with a smile on his face and walked back to his seat.

I also walked back to my seat which was the last roll of the class. I told you I'm always alone, nobody wants to seat with a nerd. I sat down and lean on the table, what am I supposed to do in detention. It's so boring. I put my hands into my pocket to reach for a keychain I always had with me. It wasn't here! I nervously looked around the floor but still can't find it.

The bell rang, and I hurriedly went to my locker to keep my things. I looked around the floor carefully but I still can't find the keychain, it's really important to me. I also went to the basketball court but still couldn't find it. Did someone picked it up or did the janitors threw them away?? After I ate, I walked to the detention room slowly, just like a zombie.

I opened the door and saw Jungkook and Jimin already there. Why is Jimin here though. I sat down at a corner far away from those kingkas. I heard the door opened and looked up to see who it was. I turned around to see Kim Mingyu.

Oh no, I can't let him see me in detention I quickly acted like I was sleeping. I could hear his footsteps walking over and stopped. Please go away, please please please, I said inside my head.

He pat my shoulder lightly and I act like I just woke up. "Oh? You're the guy from earlier!" I acted like I didn't know him. "Ya, I've been looking for you everywhere. Luckily I came to detention too, or else I wouldn't have been able to find you."

"You were looking for me??" I asked while pointing at myself. I was quite shocked myself. "Ya, who else would I be looking for?" He said. I think my cheeks were like a tomato.

"I found this keychain at the basketball court, so I figured you dropped it." He said. I widened my eyes, omg! Is he an angel? How could he be so perfect. I thought all hotties were assholes.

I turned to look at Jungkook's direction when asshole comes to my mind. He rolled his eyes rudely at me, a jerk is a jerk.