Chapter 5

He greeted my mom and went inside, I quickly followed behind. Wenjun's mother and father are also here, I greeted them politely. What? I looked at Wenjun with a face fulled of confusion and he just chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, why didn't he just tell me earlier.

They were here to have dinner with my parents since they're like best friends. My mom asked me to take Wenjun up to my room and let the adults talk. We're not kids anymore, cmon.

"Why didn't you tell me your parents where coming?" I asked Wenjun.

"I thought it would be fun to see your reaction" he replied.

Gosh. This guy, i'mma kill him.

"So, who's that guy that day?" Wenjun suddenly ask.

"Why should I tell you?" I held my head up high and asked.

"Hey, you should respect me, I'm older" he said.

"Oh really, I already knew you were the same age as me" I finished and rolled my eyes.

"Wh-, fine, but I'm sure I was born earlier than you." He argued.

"What's the difference, we're still the same age." I said.

"Fine, but I have something to tell you. I'll be transferring to your school tomorrow." He said. "Are you pranking me?" I asked suspiciously. "NO! And the reason I came to your house is because... we'll be housemates from now on." He said and smirked.

"WHAT?! NO!" I said and took a pillow to hit him. "YAH! I mean it! My parents and you parents are leaving later, they have to go overseas for business, so we have to take care of each other!" He replied.

"What? How long?" I asked annoyingly.

"1 year or so."

I was shocked and left my mouth wide open, 1 year? NO WAY! I won't be able to see my parents for 1 year?

Wenjun pushed my jaw up to close my mouth. "Don't worry, they'll come back once in a while." He said softly.

I wasn't able to hide my tears so I hid my face into Wenjun's chest. He immediately hugged me back while patting my back softly. "It's ok, I'll be here..." I can't picture being away from my parents for so long...

After I calmed down I ask Wenjun. "Where are you sleeping?" He leaned in closer and said "your room". "Yah!" I shout and hit his chest playfully. "Can't I?" He asked and pouted.

"Of course not! I need my privacy!" I answered. "Just for tonight, come on, I'm still not familiar with your house" he said while acting cute. "Aish! Fine, you annoying brat!"

After we sent our parents off, it was getting late. "So what do you wanna eat?" He asked. "I'm fine with anything." I replied casually.

"Pizza?!"

"Oh YES!"

I would totally miss my parents but i'm sure i'll live well by myself too.

"So where am I gonna sleep?" He asked. "Help yourself on the floor" I replied. "No, i'll just sleep on the bed with you" he climbed onto my bed while saying. "HEYYYYY NOOOO" I whined. "Just sleep dumbass"

I tried to calm myself down, this is the 1st time I am sleeping with a boy. I'm sure I'll get used to it...

The next day....
"Hey lazyhead wake up!" Wenjun yelled. "5 minutes mom" I mumbled. "I'm not your mom, omg just wake up already." Wenjun said "WE'RE LATE" he suddenly yelled.

I immediately sat up straight "WHAT? OH NO!" I ran to the toilet without thinking twice. I hurriedly dressed myself and grabbed my bag "Wenjun! Let's go!" Of course I didn't forget my disguises.

I went to the kitchen and saw Wenjun making breakfast and I looked at the time. "YOU LIAR!" I yelled and went to hit him. "How else would I be able to wake you up" he said and laughed.

"What's up with all those on your face though?" WenJun asked. "Oh.." I explained to him and he just nodded understandingly. "I knew you would have these kind of worries, how could the prettiest girl in the entire world go around school without disguises, those disgusting guys will come after you" he said and I just laughed with him.

Yes, I used to be the most popular in school, but a lot of creepy guys traumatized me which made me wear disguises to stop these worries.

I sat down and eat what he prepared for me while he just smiled.

"So are we walking?" He asked.

"Duh"

We were walking along the road but he suddenly pulled me to his right side. I was about to hit him but he said "you walk inside, it's dangerous walking outside" I think my face turned red when he said that.

We were walking past a convenience store and Wenjun asked me if I need to buy anything for lunch. I looked into the convenience store and see Jungkook sitting with a girl, Sana.

She's the "flower" of the school, ya, no doubts why he chose her. Why did he asked me to help him that day though? Loser. Sana was probably busy. They looked really happy, why do I care though that's my freaking bully.

"No, let's go" I told Wenjun and pulled his sleeves to walk. "Hey, I can walk myself, if you want to hold my hands you can tell me tho." He said. "Aishhhhhh go away" I said and pushed him lightly. He chuckled.

"So i'll bring you to the office to register, ohh I hope you'll be in the same class with me." I whined. "Why? Do you want to see me everytime?" He teased. "No! It's just that i'm kind of a loner here..." I said.

"If I was you i'd recommend you to take those things off" he said.

Take those things off..... I did think about it for a while but there was an incident last time. There used to be some creepy guy who would always follow me because they had a crush on me. Well, i'm not bragging or anything, but it's really troublesome and it really annoys me.