Chapter 2

Detention was over, after I went out the class and was about to walk out of school, someone blocked my way. I looked up to see Jungkook. He sure is tall.

"Hey nerd, where are you going" he asked as if he was planning to do something. "Why, do you wanna follow me?" I asked sarcastically. "O" he said and nodded his head. "Why? Do you like me?" I asked sarcastically again.

"Hell no!" Jungkook almost shouted. I rolled my eyes at him, "then stop bothering me, you annoying pest." I said and walked away. "Yah! What did you just call me?!" He shouted at me. I ignored him and kept walking. "Aish this girl" I heard him muttered.

Suddenly, a hand pulled my wrist really harshly and I knew it was Jungkook. What does he want now?! "YAH! LET GO!" I yelled. He pulled me to an alley and pushed my back on the wall while he put his both hands against the wall each hand beside each side of my head.

"I need some help" Jungkook said. "No way! You're just saying u want to bully me in a kind way." I said and looked at him annoyingly. Seriously what is with this guy. "I mean it y/n" he said seriously.

"LOOK HERE JUNGKOOK. I have no time for your stupid jokes today so will you just let me go this once, somebody's waiting for me." I replied. "Who?" He asked. "WHAT? Why do you even care?" I asked back. "Is he a guy?" Jungkook asked again. "WHA-" I was cut off by him pulling my wrist really harshly.

"Whoever it is, tell him you have no time today, today you're mine." He said. UGH. COME ON! I struggled to free myself from him but he was too strong. UGH. I was still struggling so he lifted me up and bend me over his shoulder.

"YAH! YOU DICKHEAD! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I shouted while hitting his back but he totally ignored me. He carried me to a car nearby and let me sit at the passenger seat softly. He went to the driver's seat and leaned over to help me buckle my seatbelt. His face was just 1 inch away from mine.

I hate to admit it, but he's handsome... NO! HE'S A MEAN ASS BULLY! He started the engine. "Wait! ARE YOU SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE?!" I asked in shock. "What? We're 17!" He replied. I just pray to god I won't die for the rest of the ride not even asking him where we're heading.

It started to get boring and I thought of Mingyu. Oh shit, we were supposed to meet. I immediately took my phone out to message him. I hope he doesn't get mad, it's all because of that jerk. "Who are you texting? Your date?" Jungkook asked while driving and looking at the road.

"None of your business." I said.

I also messaged my mom to tell her not to worry. Seriously where are we going. After a few hours, Jungkook pulled up in front of a fancy hotel. He unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door for me. Why is he acting so gentleman? Does Jungkook have 2 different personalities?

"Follow me" he said. Yes. He is my bully, but I don't know why i'm following him. He went to the counter and the receptionist immediately bowed 90° like he was the king.

"Welcome sir, here's your card." He took the room card and went to the lift so I just quietly followed. We went to one of the suites and damn this hotel is fancy, no kidding.

He opened the door of the suite and we went inside. He took the dress that was layed on the bed and gave it to me. The dress looks fancy though. "Why should I?" I asked. "I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend tonight." Jungkook said seriously while looking into my eyes.

"Well, why would you choose a nerd?" I asked him while raising one of my brows. "Let's just say, I like you, now change." Jungkook said while pushing my waist lightly to the direction of the toilet.

I went inside the toilet. "What did he just say?" I thought to myself. Ugh. That jerk just said it for me to listen to him, but should I help him out, it sounded important. Ugh, whatever, just for once.

I changed into the dress and I felt uneasy. I mean this is Jungkook. What if he knows I was wearing disguises to be a nerd. Nahh, he's not that clever.

I slowly walked out of the toilet while Jungkook turned around to look at me while his mouth turned into an 'O' shape. I chuckled abit at his reaction. "What are you laughing" he said and immediately turned serious again. "Nothing" I said while smiling.

"Y/n" Jungkook said. "Ya?" I answered. "Just take if off. He said. "What?" I asked. Jungkook walked closer while I stepped back and my back touched the wall. Jungkook reached his hands out and I closed my eyes tightly, is he gonna hit me? I felt the spectacles I was wearing as disguise being lifted away. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Jungkook smiling at me.

"Better" he said while smiling.

That smile was so sweet it could melt hearts. No wonder all the girls fall for him so easily. "Take off that braces too, I know who you are y/n." Jungkook said.

I opened my eyes widely "YOU KNEW?" I asked. Jungkook looked at me and smirked. "Then why did you bully me?" I asked. "You asked for it." Jungkook said. "I have my personal reasons!" I argued. "Whatever just take all of your disguises away."

I took off my braces and my hair is really in a mess right now. "Ermm... Jungkook...? What about my hair??" I asked softly. "Aish" he said and pulled my hands to the dressing table not as harsh as just now.
He make me sit down and started brushing my hair softly.

What is going on? Is this the bully??