INTRODUCTION

House Peverell

"The Last Enemy Shall Be Destroyed Is Death"  

House Peverell was a powerful house that will be the foundation that created House Gryffindor and House Slytherin. Their sigil is a straight vertical line on the middle with a circle on top of the line, enclosing both line and circle in a triangle, to make the symbol"Together," as they called "The Deathly Hallows". The Deathly Hallows represents the House's connection with Death, as the most powerful magical objects of their kind in existence was created by Death himself. The three Peverell brothers Antioch, Cadmus and Ignotus were the first obtained the objects known as the Hallows. Anyone who manages to possess all three hallows was said to be a Master of Death.

 Anyone who manages to possess all three hallows was said to be a Master of Death

  ♕♕♕♕♕ 

House Gyffindor

"Where Dwell The Brave At Heart" 

House Gryffindor was founded by Godric Gryffindor, son of Ignotus Peverell after his civil war with Salazar Slytherin, his cousin because different point of view about blood purity . The house that emphasises the traits of courage as well as "daring, nerve, and chivalry," and thus its members are generally regarded as brave. Their sigil is two gryphons that stand together with their wings spread side by side, that is also represents the House's solidarity and loyalty. Their current Lord is Sirius Gryffindor, brother of James Gryffindor, who is deceased. Their last living members are Sirius Gryffindor with his wife Erlaena and the two daughters of James and Lily Gryffindor, Hariel and Hermione. House Gryffindor's most known trait is their vibrant red hair like flames and green or hazel eyes that shines like gems.

 House Gryffindor's most known trait is their vibrant red hair like flames and green or hazel eyes that shines like gems

  ♕♕♕♕♕ 

House Slytherin

"To Achieve Their Ends" 

House Slytherin was founded by Salazar Slytherin, son of Cadmus Peverell after known his father's suicide because of love for low born woman that was not his mother. Because of this reasons, Salazar wanted to changed House Peverell's emphasises to become blood purity that he believed, only the strongest can survive was pure blood and no low born should ever enter the line of House Peverell. He believed that House Peverell should not be defeated by Death and should be thrive with cunning and great ambition. Feared about the future of House Peverell, Godric tried to stopped his cousin with firm that later on became the start of civil war between them. Their house sigil is a serpent with green and silver colours that represents snake's characteristics which is cunning, resourcefulness, and ambition.

 Their house sigil is a serpent with green and silver colours that represents snake's characteristics which is cunning, resourcefulness, and ambition

♕♕♕♕♕

Disclaimer : I do not own anything from Harry Potter, Game of Thrones or the books A song of Ice and Fire. All rights belong to J.K Rowling, George R.R. Martin, and HBO.

This story is inspired with "Igneous" by Tsume_Yuki one shots in Cheap Thrills.

P.S She's an amazing, smart & great writer. Her stories like Rhaegar's Odes, Crest and everything, are intriguing and beautiful! You guys should read it, if you are interested with Rhaegar/Fem harry stories like me.

DEDICATIONS TO Afor-Alex who is my very first awesome friend that keep supporting and encourage me! Thank you so much for listened to me ranting about this weeks before lol. So lets suffer together by improving our English and make more stories.

"VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED."

WARNINGS : There will be explicit content such as cursing, murder, violence, gore, adultery, rape acknowledged, death.

A/N :
This story will be full of rewriting. So, I am so sorry for all notifications and for those who wants me to updating it. I will try to make this story as perfect as I could, and updating it as fast as I can. I also apologize with all typos, verb or missed spellings, since English is not my native language (If there's any, please let me know and correct me). Thank you for reading this story!