ii. him again

Chapter 2

"GOT7?" I echoed, feeling even more confused.

"I'm sorry but I really do not know who you are nor who is GOT7."

Mark sighed in relief, "Good. Because if I say that to people who know me, I'll get recognised here,"

"GOT7 is this hip hop boy group by JYP Entertainment. There are seven members which includes me."

So Mark is an idol? Wow.

This is all so new to me. I don't even know a single entertainment company and Kpop group except GOT7 and JYP Entertainment which Mark just told me about.

"Um...Alex?" He called.

I snapped back to reality, realising that I was lost in my thoughts, "Oh sorry, I was just thinking about everything you said just now, they are all very unfamilar..."

"It's okay," He laughed, "At first when I arrived to Korea, I was so new to this too. You don't even know a single group or company?"

"Um..." I hesitated, "Is there such group called EXO?"

I only knew EXO because they have came to America before and my friends had ranted to me about it until the concert came.

Mark pouted, "What about GOT7?"

I laughed, "I'll search it up tonight."

Before I could say any more further, the clock on my phone clicked to 7p.m. Ga Yun would be waiting for me to cook dinner by now.

I stood up and started packing my bag, "Um..it was nice knowing you. I'm sorry but I have to go back to my dorm. Hope to see you soon."

Mark smiled, "See you soon too. Do you need me to guide you back to your dorm?"

I politely declined. He waved goodbye.

And I waved back.

As I walked back, Mark somehow looks familar to me even though he didn't take off his sunglasses and hoodie.

"Maybe it's a different person.", I said to myself and shook the thought off.

5 minutes later, I was already in front of the dorm. I pressed the doorbell, being lazy to open the door.

I could hear Ga Yun's feet pounding towards the door to open it.

Click. The door opened.

"Hello, why ar- oh, Alex!" She frowned playfully.

"I was lazy, but thanks for opening the door for me." I said as I stepped into the dorm.

Everything looks the same....except the kitchen! It was in a mess, ramyun packets were strewn everywhere on the floor, salt and pepper jars were knocked over, spilling the salt and pepper on the table, the metal pot sat on the stove, shaking.

"Ga Yun, what did you do to our kitchen? And did you know that you overcooked your ramyun again?" I questioned while turning off the stove.

Ga Yun looked down, "I thought you would be back late so I tried making myself dinner but it not turn out well."

Ga Yun couldn't cook, she preferred me to cook for her always, which resulted her to have not much experience in cooking.

"Hmm..I could tell...by the way, do you know who's GOT7?" I asked, Ga Yun would know them I guess, she's crazy for Kpop.

"GOT7?!" Ga Yun shrieked in happiness.

As expected.

"How can you not know who's GOT7?!" She screamed, still smiling.