Prologue 1 - Woojin

His eyes wouldn't leave the wall in front of him, focusing on nothing as his mind continuously wonders back in forth on his lifestyle and his wants and their previous joke. His life forced into a spiral, into a plan, while his real self is locked away, someone who he doesn't even know.

His uniform stiff, his hand eyes dull as his name is being called from outside his room. It was time, time to restart the regular spiral of his forced life. Time to take the pill, time to learn, and time to just listen.

His words always insignificant to the ones above him, the ones older than him, as life goes by. He feels as if he's wasting himself away, forcing himself to be someone he's not.

But then again, he didn't even know who he was. He wanted to find himself, he wanted to talk back and go against the rules of the world around him. He didn't want to be alone anymore, he didn't want to have this schedule.

His name is called once more, and he stands slowly. Almost robotic as he heads into his routine, and he opens the door just as slow. He felt reluctant, his eyes landing on the one in front of him, the one he normally sees handing out the pill.

He never got any answers. Never got his name, never even made a friend out of him, no matter how much he wanted to. But he was never aloud to speak his mind, he would either receive punishment from the higher ups or be granted with nothing to eat.

He reaches his hand out monotonously, the other male in front of him placing the pill in his hand. Woojin was confused at the rather rough texture around the pill, rather than the small container it normally was given to him in, and he glances down.

The odd occurance in this strict, usually the same, lifestyle he lived. His eyes meet the other males, who raises a finger to his lips as his gaze darts to the other side. Footsteps are rounding the corner, and his once nervous gaze returns to the regular, lifeless one he usually had and he steps to the side.

Woojin slips the pill out of the paper and places, what he suspects to be, the letter into his back pocket. His eyes land on the male who gestures his arm to the side, making him step out of the room as the normal routine.

A woman rounds the corner with a sharp expression, which warms into a small, nearly sarcastic, smile as another girl rounds the corner behind her, her arms being restricted by two guards.

"Congratulations, Woojin, you get a different room. You've been behaving more recently, and now our new guest will find residence here. Your room will be more comfortable, you might say, granted it won't have more than this one, it won't look as, run down, you could say."

Her voice was filled with false reassurance, his eyes darting between the new female and the strict, fake woman. "You will head to your lesson as well, and behave, I hope. We will move whatever belongings, that I doubt you have, to your new room and you'll be directed there after. Understood?"

He nodded as slowly as he could, his eyes still on the newer female as he steps away from the door, allowing the guards to place her in. Her eyes were as dull as his were, except looked more dead, and her hair was a mess. He could hardly tell what the reason she would be in the, "Learning Room," other than the bandages that have been placed on her arms.

He could also tell she was a new arrival, seeing as she was unused to the guards and the strict woman, and from the fact he has never seen her walk these corridors before.

"Now, Chris, give her a pill."

He could see the male cover a wince as he steps forward to the female, who gives him a look of disgust as he hands her a pill. Nobody but Woojin and the girl noticed the red paper covering the pill, and she took it hesitantly but without question.

The actions occuring was a normal, boring routine. But the actions after would be something nobody would expect.

(A/N: The first prologue. The actual story will be after all 11 prologues, introducing the characters and the beginning plot. So there are 10 left, and when that is done we will begin the story after the poll is completed. Don't forget to check my Twitter, @/kpopanime27, to check if there are any polls related to this story. They will all be under my pinned.)