Prologue 8 - Jeongin/I.N

Jeongin, as usual, was the first to receive the pill. The first to receive the red paper. The first to see the crying, screaming girl as the door closed. Her arms were covered in bandages, slightly stained with a red colour. Her reactions were just like theirs.

Anger, fear, pain, and sorrow. Her voice stopping when a fist is raised at her. She cowers back, her hair hiding her face from Jeongin's view.

He was worried for the girl, he wanted to help the girl, but he was being forced back into the room by the pill boy, who's expression was pained and full of sorrow. He looked as if he was ready to cry himself, Jeongin was rather surprised, forcing himself to hide him as he is pushed into the room quickly.

He was trying to fight being pushed into the room, wanting to save the girl. "Do that and it'll be worse. We'll get out, all of us." The pill boy's voice was hushed and hurried, the words stopping Jeongin from fighting any further.

Making him calm quickly and surprisingly, the words so soothing that he allows himself to be pushed into the room, despite his will to save the girl in pain. He was surprised at this fact as well.

It was just any other day, more people coming in. He was trying to fight them for so long, he was wanting to battle them, he was wanting to save everyone like the boy said. Jeongin was now sitting on his bed, as he hears the girl being pulled away.

She was quiet the entire way away, and he was worried. He didn't want this, for himself or for anyone else.

He wanted out. No matter how hard it was and how long it took.

(A/N: It's almost here. I hope you enjoy it. We'll have to wait for the poll to finish. And we hope that you enjoy this, and the actual story after. Reader's turn is next!)