Chapter 3

This is only a short chapter but it came to an ending that dust need anymore explanation! Next one coming shortly!!

When I woke up the next morning it took me a while to realise what was happening today. I was going to be travelling up to London to record some of my material to start an album going. My manager had told me that hopefully I would be able to realise my first song at the end of march for an album realise at the end of may. I was so excited but first I had to tell the foster parents from hell.

I rolled out of my bed and onto the floor. This was the only possible way of getting out of the bed for me as every night I seemed to tangle myself into the covers. When I was moving homes a lot after my mums death I felt the only place there was protection was my bed and that thought is still in my conscience now. As I was lying if the floor I reached my hand up to my desk to grab my phone and look at the time.

1 new message.

That was when I realised that I was awaiting a reply from Liam. I felt butterflies in my stomach. In so socially awkward when it comes to texting and face-booking.

Hey,

Omg. That's amazing. Well done. I'm so proud of you. I've just talked to simon and he says your coming up to London to record some material today. How about a meet?

Liam xx

I texted back straight away.

Aww thanks! Sure thing! I'm getting into Waterloo at around midday! Don't really know london so wherever? Xx

I got off my floor and walked to the bathroom barefoot hoping not to wake the foster parents at least not yet. My plan was was a genius. They were quite lazy something which I hated. As soon as the birds were singing that was the time for me to be awake no matter how many hours of sleep I had had. The time they usually got up was the time that I was leaving. A quick goodbye today where I'm going meant that try wouldn't be able to stop me. Hopefully...