Chapter 1

This story will be based on a man's POV. Thanks and enjoy reading. :)

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Citrus

Crowded bar.

A night of the riches.

People tremendously dancing on the floor.

Chain smokers are found on each table.

And I'm here sitting on the high chair. Been drinking myself to death since I still can't accept the fact that ANdrea broke up with me. She left me for another guy. She said that I'm too complacent with my life and we're totally growing apart. I'm not hurt because I've loved her too much, but it's because my ego was damn bruised. I am much richer and powerful to her current flame. So if stability is her point, then why did he choose that bastard? Is she asking for marriage? Damn, I can't give her that. Andie's a beauty queen, but she's not the ideal wife to be. Fuck.

"Sir, one more Jack?" The bartender asked.

I nodded. Then I moved my chair to look at the dancefloor. I need to take home some hottie to ease my negative feelings. Maybe having sex later will lighten my gloomy night. Then a girl standing close to the dancefloor caught my attention. She's wearing a black loose spaghetti top that exposes mostly her back, a high waisted denim shorts and a white lowcut converse shoes. Interesting. She got nice legs. I can see to it that she's pretty judging her porcelain skin.

"Sir, your drink." 

I looked at the bartender. "Do you know that girl?" Then I pointed to him the girl I was eyeing at.

Suddenly she tilted her head and we're able to see her pointed nose. She looks like a Fil-am though.

"No Sir, guess she's the neophyte in town."

I guess.

She's holding a cigarette on her right hand and I don't have a problem with it. She doesn't have a company. I drank the Jack on my shotglass, left the bartender with cash and immediately went to the girl.

"Alone?" I asked. I can smell her since I'm quite close to her now. She's like a fresh morning dew. More like a citrus fruit.

She didn't look at me.

"Single?" I asked again. I really want to flirt so I can take her home.

Again, she didn't answer then she made a puff to her cigarette then finally look at me.

"Looking for sex?" Her question that made me stunned. She's really beautiful, much more than Andrea's physique. She's like a 5'6" girl with round eyes, long eyelashes, pointed nose and pretty red lips. I can tell that she's not wearing makeup. Her beauty is just natural. Her curly hair made her even seductive.

"Speechless?" Then she smirked and looked again on the dancefloor, "Too bad. You looked like a multi-billinonaire's son. Guess I was turned off by this act."

I laughed a little. "You're really something."

"I don't need your compliments. Geez!" She said sternly.

Then I noticed some guys ogling her legs. No wonder since she got a flawless porcelain skin plus the fact that she's the most beautiful girl here.

"I think you're going to dump me then." I said. This is like a push and pull strategy.

She laughed hard. Can't help it but smile, she's really intriguing.

"You're not a fortune teller, but your prediction is right." She said then look at me until she made her last puff, threw it on the floor and step into it.

"I'm quite challenged Miss."

"You should be." Then she walked out leaving me amazed and intrigued.

"That's a first." The bartender said. I looked at him.

"Yes." I said. Then I looked around and I can't see her anymore.

"You looked good together Sir." He said then assist the customer.

He's right. Now I'm doomed. I don't know her number or name. All I have is a photographic memory of her. I need to contact Dad's private investigator to locate her. But, I guess that will spoil the challenge. If I get to see her again, then I won't let her slip away.