Chapter 5 [SPG]

Paradox

"Connection? what do you mean?"

"Psh. I can be your sexual partner. I can stick to you, but don't expect a relationship from me-

"Whoa! I'm not liking you just because I want to have sex with you Antoine."

"You don't get it. My heart's been crushed before that it can't love someone anymore. Be flattered that this will be the setup, as what I've mentioned, I didn't mind being alone for the last five years of my life." Then she lookead away holding her coffee jelly.

Then I'm speechless. I don't know what to say. I should say yes right away, but this one is like a paradox. I am not seeing her as a sexual partner. I want her to be my girlfriend and eventually my wife.

"Shocked? Surprised? I guess I'm quite surprised with myself too. I was able to live my life without a man and sex and now, you came and I was like interested on you-

"Yes. I didn't expect you to be like this. I remembered the night that you've rejected me." I said then made a puff to ease my confusion.

"I didn't expect this reaction of yours Andrei. I'm not sorry for this one. But that's all I can give."

I sigh.

What happened to you Antoine?

Did someone hurt you so bad that you don't believe in love anymore?

"Okay. It's a deal."

Then she finally looked at me. Her face is like emotionless but she gave me a quick smile.

"Take me to your condo then."

"Huh?" That easy? Fuck! I'm confused but damn, I've felt my thing getting hard that he wants to make his entrance to Antoine's skirt.

She stood up and then grabbed my left arm.

"Let's go." She said. I left my coffee then we went ot my car.

"Are you sure about this Antoine?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said while looking at nothing again.

"Okay." Then I started the engine and made my way to my condo.

We entered the building, ride an elevator and went to the penthouse. Since I cannot control this desire and feelings for her, I grab her arm and kissed her hungrily the moment I closed my door.

~ To be continued..