ch.4

Previously:
"leave Dre alone" he just stayed quiet "or else" he just smirked "or else what princess" "I'll teach you a lessen way worse then I did at the park" I pushed him ruffly at the wall that he collapsed to the floor, I guess the others heard cuz they came running outside with horrified faces seeing the he was on the ground, I just looked at them with a blank face then smirked and walked away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When u got to the park I saw that my brother and Dre where playing basketball with the blond kid who's name I learned was Harry. I walked across the street looking both ways multiple times then crossing the street safely.after talking and messing around for a few hours until we had to go home.

Next day

(outfit of the day)

(outfit of the day)

I walked With Dre and my brother to school a little annoyed about what happened. As we walked down the hall towards our first period class I saw Cheng's little group of friends glaring our way about the situation that happened yesterday. I didn't realize that I was staring or even stoped walking for that matter until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked at my brother (his outfit)

"you ok"he said with a worried look in his eye's "y-yeah just have a lot on my mind don't worry" he looked at me with that look that an brother would give to their sister when there boyfriend broke up with them, He nodded and looked down saying 'ok' before heading off to class letting go of my hand.

Time skip to lunch time

I sat down in a corner outside of the cafeteria not wanting to be around anyone really. I ate my lunch that I brought from home, I away there thinking about yesterday, about chen......w-wait what? I felt my face turn red and my heart start to beat fast. I put my hand on my chestv feeling it tighten up having a weird feeling inside and I don't like it cuz I know danm well what this feeling is.
I sat there thinking for a while why I felt like this I mean yeah he's attractive but he's my best-friends bully, oh god, what should I do. I felt a hand on my shoulder snapping me out of my thought looking up to see who the person was. It was no other than the devil himself "what do you want" I said a bit rudely "you look like you need a freind right now" I scoffed in annoyance "I got all the friends I need" I said going back to my food "do you really hate me that much" I looked at him with a blank face not knowing if I should respond to that. I decided to respond instead of just leaving him curious I said " No, I just don't really like you as much" the bell rang signaling that it was time to go to class.

time skip after school

I walked with Dre and my brother around just minding our own business until I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around seeing it was him again "what do want" i said in a deadly voice "I want you to come with me somewhere plz" I was about to say something but my brother stepped in "she's not going anywhere with you" I looked at my brother saying "it's fine take Dre home" he looked at me with that are you stupid face "are you sure"
I gave him a little smile before saying "yeah" he hugged me taking my backpack with him "be careful be home by 8"I smirked before sarcastically saying "yes dad" and walking with the group boys "so... arent you gonna tell me where we're going and why I'm involved in this" Chen looked and said..............................

Can anyone guess what he's gonna say? No,well you'll find out soon hopefully.