the party

[isabella's pov]

we somehow managed to pull this party together in less than 2 hours. the dj was setting up, ricky got a bartender who apparently had an available space today. it was like the universe was telling us this party was meant to happen.

"does this outfit look good?" alissa asked sommer, carrington and i. she was wearing a mesh orange top with a black latex skirt and black heels.

"you look hot

"you look hot. ricky better make his move quick before i do." sommer joked. everyone was ready i on the other hand, only had my hair and makeup done and my top was already on. i had no clue what to wear on my lower half, it was between some ripped jeans or a white skirt.

"wear the ripped jeans and some white shoes." carrington suggested. i grabbed the jeans from her hands and walked into my bathroom to slip into them. well slip into them is an understatement. it was more like dance while pulling them up.

"yes bitch. that's the outfit." alissa exclaimed, as i walked back into my room. the girls began to hype me up as i put on my air force ones. "here add the gucci belt! it's a must bella." sommer said. i did as she told and looked into the mirror. my outfit was pulled together and i looked fucking good.

(imagine the outfit how i explained it lol)

my phone vibrated only to show rice had texted me.

rice 🍚 1m ago
are you guys ready??👀
rice 🍚 now
there's people showing up and i can't find anyone

"we should start heading up to the fourth. rice said there's people showing up and he can't find the others." i told the girls.  i opened the my bedroom door to hear the distant music echo throughout the house.

"brandon has no idea what he's missing." alissa laughed.

the house was soon flooded with people. the party officially had started and i lost my friends in the sea of people. the music seemed to get louder, as i pushed through the crowd. i felt someone grab my arm. "hey bella!" a voice shouted. i turned to see chantel. "hi chantel!" i smiled as i embraced her. i hadn't seen her for about 2 months. "you look good! i love your top!" she complimented.