no feelings

the boys all took their seats in front of the tv screen. they were all about to watch the apparent disstrack on brandon that had just been released.

brandon had been emotionless all day. he locked himself away in his room, not wanting to talk or see anyone. that was until zion bursted into his room shouting about how bella and rice dropped a disstrack. but of course the boys decided until edwin had returned home from wherever the hell he was to watch it together.

"is everyone ready?" asked austin, receiving a mumbled yes's from everyone except brandon.

of course he wasn't ready. he knew what rice was capable of doing but he wasn't ready for what bella had to say.

austin pressed play to show bella sitting on top of what appeared to be a lamborghini. short clips of bella flashed on the screen. although they were short it didn't go unnoticed of how precise and beautiful she looked.

"I flew out to Barcelona to show you who messed with. Oh yeah and my friends came too. Sorry B, but you made me do this."

the boys looked at brandon with wide eyes. She actually called him out. austin paused the video to make sure brandon wanted to do this.

"just play it." brandon sighed.

Gettin' texts from my ex, I think he knows he's up next
Yeah, they hate when I flex, it don't really make sense
Yeah, I got a lot of enemies, I don't want to make amends (nah)
I don't want to make friends (nah), I just wanna make M's (yeah)

bella started off the chorus slow, walking around the streets of beautiful barcelona. brandon knew she was living her cheetah girl dream when she danced in the streets of her beautiful barcelona. she was dressed in a sheer black top with a black bralette with high waisted jeans, paired with an off-white belt and black boots. she was nothing but beautiful.

rice came into the song flexing of course. he stood by a mercedes g wagon along with a lamborghini. he was completely chill until bella came in with verse.

2K on a jacket, and my wrist on Cartier
What I'm saying, they don't wanna hear
All the hating what's got me here
Ayy, yeah, who talking shit? I'ma let 'em know
You had the best but you let it go

'you had the best but you let it go,' replayed in brandon's head.

he did have the best and he let her get away.

All that hating is gettin' old
I was letting you hang with my clique though!

bella and her friends were jumping and dancing around the most beautiful spots in barcelona. bella had the biggest smile and was obviously having fun as rice went off.

Rollie on me, it's a big boy
With the gang, smoking big doinks
I just started to invest, now this fit on me cost a Bitcoin
You ain't getting no checks, record label taken all the big coins
You can't hit 100 mill', little bitch, I'm making big noise

Bella's a girl with attitude, you're a meme, we just laugh at you

"not gonna lie. the beat goes hard," zion spoke. edwin hit zion before he could say anything else stupid. zion threw his hands up frustrated with edwin.

I ain't even really mad at you, honestly, I feel bad for you.

and thats when bella went harder than the boys knew she was capable of. it was a side of bella they've never seen before and it was quite shocking. she was in what to appeared be a mansion with her friends.