7|Party

As adaline told me the directions to this house party I realized three things.

1.) This is Courtney's house
2.) Jaemin Freaking Lee will be there
3.)Almost all of the people from school would be there

I'm done for.

I parked the car out of the teenage induced mansion of the one and only Courtney Hopkins. I understand all are invited, except for the people who feels like they are accepted and goes and gets bullied there by drunks, but since when did my step sister have connections to be accepted here?

"I am not going in there." I said aloud as I stared at the mansion with the colored lights and loud music making it a lively sight for those who wants to let loose.

Adaline, who was applying lip gloss (I hate lip gloss) and watching her reflection on the side mirror, scoffed and looked at me in a condescending way that I won't hesitate to slap off.

"Natalie, Naive Natalie, no one would want you in there in the first place. Stop making yourself important" She gave me one last look and opened the door and slammed it for dramatic purposes.

Okay first of all-

Ouch?

I watched her petite form hug some equally glitzy girls that looked like they are not supposed to be age qualified for these stuff, seeing as their face looked like fetuses.

What if I go in? It's good to have a change of scenery than my boring bedroom and all of those pile of homework and studying to do. Dr.Rubia said to try.

Not that I want to follow her

But I'm already here aren't I?

Wait, hold that thought, I'm still in my uniform seeing as I was stubborn to change when I was forced to be here. I groaned. Seems like the universe is conspiring against me these days.

Then a thought hit me like a dump truck.

I left the clothes Rachel got me which was nice but I swore to not wear them. We have a situation though.

I immediately climbed at the back seat and let out a victorious "yes" under my breath as I grabbed the shopping bag. I looked inside and was thankful that the clothes in there wasn't skimpy

at least she had good taste.

There was a gold tank top, High waisted jeans, and black velvet boots. It was bearable.
I struggled in changing at the backseat but somehow made it work and as if the universe decided to take it easy on me I saw one of Adaline's make up kit that she used earlier and left it here and again, luckily she also has lip tint and not only lip gloss.

I am not at a pro at applying it, but I have basic knowledge so that helps and besides if I want to be in there then at least they wouldn't recognize me so easily regarding their drunk or possibly high state.

Besides they would never expect me to show up and they never saw me in make up before.

After I was done I parked the car somewhere not in plain site but easy to get to in case cops were here to bust this party out.

I walked inside the mansion without acting suspicious so that no one would recognize me.

I stepped inside and immediately got bombarded by the neon lights and the booming sound of the speakers playing 'ignition' remix by R. Kelly.

Dont mess this up natalie, dont be too 'natalie' for the sake of your wellbeing and to have a successful change in scenery.

I started to relax then someone poked my shoulder.